Incredible Member

Default Kratos vs He-man (Netflix)

Who takes it?

Extraordinary Member

That said, which Netflix He-man are we talking about?

The He-Man and the Masters of the Universe-version, or the Masters of the Universe: Revelations-version?

Thread closed temporarily.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Thread will now be re-opened. Keep it civil.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

It depends. If this is Revelations He-Man, then he also gains Classic He-Man's feats (due to them being part of the same continuity), which would put him well above Kratos' weight-class in terms of raw strength. If this is Reboot He-Man, he gets curbstomped.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Incredible Member

Its revelations He man

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    It depends. If this is Revelations He-Man, then he also gains Classic He-Man's feats (due to them being part of the same continuity), which would put him well above Kratos' weight-class in terms of raw strength. If this is Reboot He-Man, he gets curbstomped.
    Is revelations He-man performing anywhere near what his prior performance showed? It's still a new series, regardless of continuity, and perhaps be given the same treatment we give the Routh/Reeve Superman and distinguish the two despite being the same character?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Is revelations He-man performing anywhere near what his prior performance showed? It's still a new series, regardless of continuity, and perhaps be given the same treatment we give the Routh/Reeve Superman and distinguish the two despite being the same character?
    If we go by the Routh/Reeve differentiation treatment, then no. He doesn't really hold much of a candle to OG He-Man. Even his performance as Savage He-Man isn't much to brag about.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

For his own series, he threw Skeletor hard enough that the guy was still ascending and showing no signs of slowing down when he went over the horizon (honestly, I thought it was a space toss), also hurled a dude off into the vanishing point underwater, which is probably absurdly difficult because of water physics.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    If we go by the Routh/Reeve differentiation treatment, then no. He doesn't really hold much of a candle to OG He-Man. Even his performance as Savage He-Man isn't much to brag about.

If this is MOTU:R He Man's best, then Kratos will be treating him like a red-headed stepchild especially if this is pre-GOW4 Kratos with all his gear.