Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Yeah, she was in 'Tec too, it's interesting to see her get brought back into comics.
    I wonder if she wants to get into Batman's pants as hard as she did in Forever.

I guess now we have a blonde psychologist who at least isn't a nutjob (Cough)Harley(Cough) who doesn't deserve her medical degree.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My understanding of Ghost-Maker is Rule of Cool overrides actual logic.
    before that we had Bao teaming up with Tim and getting offered training by Jason, which would both made more sense than Ghost-Maker.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if she wants to get into Batman's pants as hard as she did in Forever.

I guess now we have a blonde psychologist who at least isn't a nutjob (Cough)Harley(Cough) who doesn't deserve her medical degree.
    That's yet to be seen. I give her 40/60 odds of being some kind of villain with the 40 being non-villainous.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Yeah unsatisfactory is the word i would use for this. It shows that this thing was wrapped up in a hurry. I count myself as a fan of the Tynion creations overall but I still thought Clownhunter and Bao was a little weird. But ok. He’s also very “eh whatever” about Jace which felt like it should’ve warranted more attention / more of a reaction than we got.

It's over!!!!

I picked this up, thinking we'd be seeing how the books will progress going forward. Didn't get that. Mostly, it was Gotham's state of affairs, how it always seems to move past whatever horror the villains throw at it, which is a nice counterpoint to my opinion of he city, and a long convo between Batman and scarecrow which was surprisingly subdued on bat's part. Scarecrow has joined the joker on the list of bat villains i don't care if I see again.