Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow War

okay what happened to Prometheus? He use to solo the big 7 JLA now he is being beat on by 3rd and 4th stringers being rescued by bat inc throw away characters?

And I at least got (all be it 4 issues in) the "Hey I didn't do this" but it also had to mix with no one believing him... like DS should be telling the league "I didn't but someone used my suit, so lets hunt the real culprit together"

I will also say good on them for not pulling punches and having some second stringers die in this event
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    okay what happened to Prometheus? He use to solo the big 7 JLA now he is being beat on by 3rd and 4th stringers being rescued by bat inc throw away characters?

And I at least got (all be it 4 issues in) the "Hey I didn't do this" but it also had to mix with no one believing him... like DS should be telling the league "I didn't but someone used my suit, so lets hunt the real culprit together"

I will also say good on them for not pulling punches and having some second stringers die in this event
    I mean if green arrow can just shoot him in the head with an arrow then who are we to say an army of ninjas just can’t beat down on him.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean if green arrow can just shoot him in the head with an arrow then who are we to say an army of ninjas just can’t beat down on him.
    Granted, we're talking something that happened in Cry For Justice...

Remember when in Faces of Evil one-shot they explained that after JLA all of his appearances were fake? Sounds like might need another one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Granted, we're talking something that happened in Cry For Justice...
    i stopped reading when hal and ollie made 3some jokes at the expense of the birds of prey
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Extraordinary Member

Batman #123 Preview
    Writer: Joshua Williamson
    Artist: Howard Porter

Is this almost done yet?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Is this almost done yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Batman #123 Preview
    Writer: Joshua Williamson
    Artist: Howard Porter

Batman and Robin, together again!

Williamson just can't help but reference The Flash-verse.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Williamson is really tanking hard here. I don't think I'll be finishing the event.
    Be the writer of many comics can be the reason of that.

Fortunately after this crossover he will have less work leaving Batman..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-29-2022 at 06:16 PM.

lol this is happening. I had forgotten.

Ultimate Member

For what's supposed to be a war between villains and the League of Assassins, it's kinda underwhelming.

Deathstroke is just running, and villains are getting picked off left and right. The Secret Society was barely established before being picked apart

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    For what's supposed to be a war between villains and the League of Assassins, it's kinda underwhelming.

Deathstroke is just running, and villains are getting picked off left and right. The Secret Society was barely established before being picked apart
    Maybe they're whittling it down so Slade can get the big guns for Dark Crisis.

I have liked this so far. Interesting to see where it goes. Deathstroke on the run?! Ok...

Glad to see Batman and Robin back together.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

I posted who I think the killer behind all this is in the Damian thread

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    See my thinking for it being Geoforce is that it’s revenge two fold

1. Talia and Leviathan took Markovia from him
    2.Deathstroke’s entire history with Brion’s sister Terra.

He’s disguised as Slade, causes a huge incident by killing Ra’s removing the head of the organization he views as illegally ruling his home country. Taking him out Talia loses someone important to her outside of Damian, and she goes mad with revenge and takes it out on the one man Brion couldn’t possibly hate more, Slade Wilson.

In one foul swoop he can take out all his enemies as they fight and kill each other. Only one thing got in the way...Batman and son.

Don’t believe me? Who else could have made that gigantic tunnel the killer got through? A freshly made earth tunnel without any equipment?

Brion Markov is our key suspect, because he stands to gain everything from it. Revenge for home and family.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.