The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Default All New Invaders #9 review spoilers

It starts with Cap in a quiet end route to the German base the other invaders are currently infiltrating to rescue Toro. Bucky is alone fighting cyborgs while on comm with, steve. Namor and torch are fighting an army of Deathlocks. The man, behind it arms dealer Dagmar is explaining his, loves for Deathlocks to, his aide bekker, and, the Deathlock Luther Manning. All the while Dagmar has, been synching with Hammonds cerebral cortex and succeeds. Bucky makes it to the storage hub and runs, into a female cyborg. The place he tells steve feels alien to him. Dagmar had anticipated this an activates the cyborgs to take out bucky. He then disables torch and, forces manning to attack Namor using an, upgraded weapon, used by, Tabatha against namor. Cap defects the blast just as, manning reveals, that Dagmar 2nd now lying uncontrolled is, not human but a, Martian.

Read a bit fast but good nontheless. Looks, like, kill raven is up soon connected to dagmar
    X-Men Forever

is'nt there a cap reacts to namor in the solicit?
    i could'nt find it in the book :/

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    is'nt there a cap reacts to namor in the solicit?
    i could'nt find it in the book :/
    When they meet, Namor starts a quip, but Steve tells him to stow it. That's all I saw.

i saw that too, kinda disappointed as i was really eager to see the tension between them.
    overall, this is a nice issue

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I can't wait for Killraveb. I think it'll be, fun to see a character that hasn't been used much
    X-Men Forever