Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Does really no one recognised that the random mutant is not a random mutant. It is obviously Magma.
    oh it is magma. if were being honest when shes not on fire she doesnt have the most memorable look so id say thats why people missed it

baumblume

I'll be honest,Pietro has shown more compassion and care for others than W*nda ever has.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    no .
    >It's going to be Pietro's fault. It's always his fault.
    Wanda’s entire character arc is literally just:

• do something fucked up

• take no responsibility for actions

• get away with it

• repeat
    Pietro' saves her ass .
    I'm still salty that Wanda is considered by so many people an innocent cinnamon roll who needs to be protected but meanwhile Pietro is considered a villain who has never done a good thing in his life
    No one in the book said that. The boys were motivating Wanda and she said they sounded like her brother. Wanda isn't innocent either. But that doesn't mean some crazy take is true either.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    This story was okay but overall I'm getting slowly burned out with Wanda.

Getting to the point where I don't care anymore. Sad, she use to be my second favorite female Avengers.
    I’m kinda there to. They keep on screwing with her as a character, and it’s all because of the crap first Byrne then Bendis did to her character. On the plus side her appearence in No Road Home was mostly good, and the writer for that apparently had more plans with her…too bad they won’t let those comics be written so we can instead have yet another story revolving around M-Day and how Wanda is mutant Satan and maybe finally now she can stone for her sins and yada yada and hey Jean Grey, that solar system you ate says hi!

I'll be honest,Pietro has shown more compassion and care for others than W*nda ever has.
    That's not remotely true either. The two are very similar in their care for others and their mess ups. Pietro's power just makes it so his mess ups can't impact a whole universe. Son of M for instance was not his greatest moment. But that doesn't make him a terrible person. Just someone that did a terrible act.

Magma needs to get over it before she gets stomped on

Astonishing Member

no .
    >It's going to be Pietro's fault. It's always his fault.
    Wanda’s entire character arc is literally just:

• do something fucked up

• take no responsibility for actions

• get away with it

• repeat
    Pietro' saves her ass .
    I'm still salty that Wanda is considered by so many people an innocent cinnamon roll who needs to be protected but meanwhile Pietro is considered a villain who has never done a good thing in his life
    Heaven forbid I have to defend one of the dumber things Bendis has ever written, but in House of M Wanda was perfectly willing to die before Pietro was the one to convince her to House of M. I’m struggling to recall the other incidents you are referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It might be what they consider the Nexus Being of 616 to be. I remember an old story that said if a Nexus Being of that world died, the world would fall to ruin. It might be the reference they are making.
    Now that you mention it…the dimension Wanda’s spirit was in did resemble the Nexus of All Realities.

Someone in the preview thread said that Leah Williams mentioned something about the MCU’s plans factoring into the book. What if the book’s purpose is about re-establishing Wanda’s nexus lore?

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Now that you mention it…the dimension Wanda’s spirit was in did resemble the Nexus of All Realities.

Someone in the preview thread said that Leah Williams mentioned something about the MCU’s plans factoring into the book. What if the book’s purpose is about re-establishing Wanda’s nexus lore?
    It could very well be. They mentioned nexus several times in her show.

I don't think people consider Pietro as a villain they don't consider him at all if we being real he's irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I don't think people consider Pietro as a villain they don't consider him at all if we being real he's irrelevant.
    Yeah I don't understand that take. No one has called Pietro a villain once. He's a flawed character, just like Wanda.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    yeah wanda committed genocide, Nobody will ever forget genocide

baumblume

she really is horrible omg hahaha
    He convinced Wanda to change reality because he was afraid the heroes were coming to kill her. He didn't make her say "No more mutants," or cause her to have a breakdown and attack the Avengers in the first place.

Genocide should never be forgotten. That shouldn't be the take from any of it. It should always focus on mutants finally healing and moving on.

What does that have to do with anything? I thought we were discussing Pietro?