Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I wonder how this would've been as an arc in X-Factor. Probably simpler and more in line with an investigation and trial.
    I wonder that as well, because X-Factor has been incompetent and useless for 4 issues in a row.

I wonder how this would've been as an arc in X-Factor. Probably simpler and more in line with an investigation and trial.
    I imagine it would have been more contained no Avengers, & just limted to the immediate Magnus family, & X-Factor, also the Kaiju monster battle probably never would have happened.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I feel bad for LW, someone owes her an apology.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Almost certainly simpler, since it would have been sharing space with a couple of other storylines. I don't know just what the original pitch was, but I'm betting it didn't include some of the obvious padding of the last couple of issues.

I'm a little confused she says she didn't die, then when confronted with the mob she pivots to I know who killed me?

I promise i am only sharing this because it's ironic and true and not to be a jerk but those who read, the page before i literally thought "thank god storm isn't in this issue" and there she was on the next page. lol. like the only page she appeared in. the one time i was hoping she would not. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Marketing call, apparently.
    Rehashing this and Inferno as titles is SO SLOPPY.

I don't know WTF happened with this series. Editorial seems most likely. X-Factor was a fun series. Resolution for Wanda from HoM and parentage with Magneto would have been fun stories to cover. This is a mess.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Pietro did it the man has been a ghost since Wanda came back had to be him.

Astonishing Member

What's with these random backround mutants wearing X-men uniforms?

Come on Pixie. Hope Pixie stabbed her

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    What's with these random backround mutants wearing X-men uniforms?
    They were all on the bus that wen't boom, they wear the uniforms to be one with their trauma everyday, for the rest of their lives until they get their pound of flesh.

Well Magma's bf did fall into lava and die horribly in front of her because of Wanda's shenanigans.

She can karen out as much as she wants because its unresolved issues for her.

just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The way Billy was telling Wanda to take accountability, then a minute later was really about to gaslight TF out of the Krakoans!!! lmao he ain't **** lol.

Seeing your image makes me think how funny it looks that Exodus be telling all these stories about Big bad Wanda to the children and now that she walking on krakoa with her boys he no where to be found. lol talk about irony.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

If they got beef now is the time to run up lets do it! If Exodus don't pull up next issue he better be quiet going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Seeing your image makes me think how funny it looks that Exodus be telling all these stories about Big bad Wanda to the children and now that she walking on krakoa with her boys he no where to be found. lol talk about irony.
    Right!!! The main 1 talking **** been hiding this whole time!! Make it make sense!