Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Well Magma's bf did fall into lava and die horribly in front of her because of Wanda's shenanigans.

She can karen out as much as she wants because its unresolved issues for her.

just saying
    Oh right. I hope that's on purpose and not just a random coincidence

Magic metal: mutant circuit

Pixie Magic
    Surge Electricity
    Hellion TK hands strangling her
    Mercury metal
    Dust - no idea but should contribute
    Tag - made everyone run away from the crime scene
    Prodigy - mastermind

The New X-men did it and they were well within their right to

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    If they got beef now is the time to run up lets do it! If Exodus don't pull up next issue he better be quiet going forward.
    It's like he HAS to show up. I mean think how entertaining this would have been if he showed up last issue and was the heavy. I mean it was a perfect not wrong but not right situation to show some power housing on both sides but instead he deeper in the shadows than than Farouk was in his own mind. Suspect. Leave then Chill'en alone. #nomorestoriesExodus #wherewereYOU lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

This issue was surprisngly better than the last despite its flaws

Agreed this was better then the last issue

Amazing Member

So far, out of 100+ pages this has lasted I think they could've done everything needed for this to be decent in half of that or less. The definition of a cash grab.

At least it's basically over and Wanda being back was the right outcome. So that in itself makes it better than the issue #2 and #3 that were a needlessly mess that made no damn sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This issue was surprisngly better than the last despite its flaws
    It was entertaining. If i rated it i would give it a solid 7. I was taken out of it several times but i do like what was being gone for and that 7 imo is being VERY generous. But i do not believe Leah wrote the story. Just the way it reads it's like someone expanding on her words but not her words and i could be wrong and we will probably never know, yeah. There were some good ideas here that could have been executed better and in a more exciting way. also one can't disagree with the fact that at this point the title is a canon gimmick which is never a good look.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It's like he HAS to show up. I mean think how entertaining this would have been if he showed up last issue and was the heavy. I mean it was a perfect not wrong but not right situation to show some power housing on both sides but instead he deeper in the shadows than than Farouk was in his own mind. Suspect. Leave then Chill'en alone. #nomorestoriesExodus #wherewereYOU lol.
    It's over for him he's lost all credibility his "Satan" & her "Demon Spawn" are walking around untouched & the twins are unbothered he should be embarrassed scary ass better show up! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Nomura99 View Post
    So far, out of 100+ pages this has lasted I think they could've done everything needed for this to be decent in half of that or less. The definition of a cash grab.

At least it's basically over and Wanda being back was the right outcome. So that in itself makes it better than the issue #2 and #3 that were a needlessly mess that made no damn sense.
    Exactly. This could have been a giant sized issue as written to be honest.

They got some nerve trying to turn a pamphlet into a series.
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-01-2021 at 11:58 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    It's over for him he's lost all credibility his "Satan" & her "Demon Spawn" are walking around untouched & the twins are unbothered he should be embarrassed scary ass better show up! Lmao
    lol. I like Exodus but yeah, he has no credibility after this in terms of trying to frighten the children when it comes to wanda.

On a side note does it make me a bad x-fan that i adored the image of polaris/jean and the others standing to protect wanda and that was the one scene i DID wish Storm was in but alas she wasn't.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This issue was surprisingly better than the last despite its flaws
    I agree, but it wasn't a difficult task.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Well Magma's bf did fall into lava and die horribly in front of her because of Wanda's shenanigans.

She can karen out as much as she wants because its unresolved issues for her.

just saying
    Still not a good look for her (especially with that hair).

I thought Magma was black because of X-Men Evolution never would have thought that was her.

Between these faces and his hair, I think the art team had it out for Billy. The art and colors were great, but Billy got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Magic metal: mutant circuit

Pixie Magic
    Surge Electricity
    Hellion TK hands strangling her
    Mercury metal
    Dust - no idea but should contribute
    Tag - made everyone run away from the crime scene
    Prodigy - mastermind

The New X-men did it and they were well within their right to
    Note: the magic actually comes from Hellion's charming personality.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

I'm glad that Wanda can resurrect herself. At least they remember some part of the nexus being always needing to exist. They had the weird suddenly looking like Liz Olsen panels again. They should have garbage binned those.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.