Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Where is the trial? Where is Magneto?

I am not living for this bait and switch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sensormellow View Post
    Where is the trial? Where is Magneto?

I am not living for this bait and switch.
    Welcome to the X-Editors insisting that books be named after old storyline names. Next up, the newest X-event, Mutant Massacre!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Welcome to the X-Editors insisting that books be named after old storyline names. Next up, the newest X-event, Mutant Massacre!
    Which will be about a bunch of mutants doing a dance contest for 20 issues.

We've been "Moving past" M-day for almost 2 decades now. We aren't going to actually move past what happened, and I doubt the fandom or the books are going to either.
    At some point they will because there will be a whole generation that knows nothing about it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    At some point they will because there will be a whole generation that knows nothing about it.
    Hank Pym slapping his wife disagrees with you.

I tried to skim the pages before this one and I'm sorry if I my points have been made already, but good lord this is awful.

For starters, nobody thought to investigate it as a magic thing? You know, involving THE SCARLET WITCH?! One of the most powerful magic users on the planet?!

Blaming the young Wanda for all the mistakes in her life and the current chaos makes no sense when she literally has no idea what they're talking about, and getting memories beemed into her head a couple minutes prior doesn't change much.

Oh look, another story where Wanda's powers go nuts and endanger everyone around her. Sounds like every story lazy writers have done with her since M-day. Way to 'move past it'. I'm surprised she's not best friends with Jean Grey; they can start a "Red Head Old Yeller" brigade.

I can't even blame Wanda for the Kaiju entirely, because this entire debacle was really caused by someone murdering her. So whatever the final twist is is really going to make or break things here. I'm 99% sure its unsalvageable.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Which will be about a bunch of mutants doing a dance contest for 20 issues.
    Which will not even be clickbait since you csn say the losers are absolutely massacred by the winners' performance.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I tried to skim the pages before this one and I'm sorry if I my points have been made already, but good lord this is awful.

For starters, nobody thought to investigate it as a magic thing? You know, involving THE SCARLET WITCH?! One of the most powerful magic users on the planet?!

Blaming the young Wanda for all the mistakes in her life and the current chaos makes no sense when she literally has no idea what they're talking about, and getting memories beemed into her head a couple minutes prior doesn't change much.

Oh look, another story where Wanda's powers go nuts and endanger everyone around her. Sounds like every story lazy writers have done with her since M-day. Way to 'move past it'. I'm surprised she's not best friends with Jean Grey; they can start a "Red Head Old Yeller" brigade.

I can't even blame Wanda for the Kaiju entirely, because this entire debacle was really caused by someone murdering her. So whatever the final twist is is really going to make or break things here. I'm 99% sure its unsalvageable.
    Wanda isn't a redhead in this universe. Red costume maybe, since Jean was in red when she went dark.

Spectacular Member

So is it safe to say the retcon will be sticking around?

Kind of? I think Wanda will stay not a mutant. But Mags will consider himself like a father (like he said in the beginning) but there will be no biological link. We do have one more issue to go though.

The one advantage of not having the X-men film rights, they never had the urge to make a House of M movie!
    I got bad news for you.

No he has leaks and rumors for you. We don't know what is going on in the MCU yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Yo this Karen was dumb Tight!!!! Lmao

Isn’t that Doug Ramsey? Cypher? That’s what I thought.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Isn’t that Doug Ramsey? Cypher? That’s what I thought.
    Those are some lips on Doug then, lol

Extraordinary Member

I can't wait for the "God Loves, Man Kills" event, about Doug Ramsey using his language powers to translate documents that may or may not include the words "God," "Man" and "Love."