Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    ����

ComicBook.com
    “Wanda shifts back and forth between being an Elizabeth Olsen lookalike and something more generic.”

Glad I wasn’t the only one to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Logan has tried to kill Wanda more times than I can count, her son aswell why is he on her team? Rogue would have been more believable why even write her in if not to put her there. Also why did Gambit take off his shirt? I mean I ain't mad at it but for what?
    Because they felt this event needed more randomness I gudss, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Well Magma's bf did fall into lava and die horribly in front of her because of Wanda's shenanigans.

She can karen out as much as she wants because its unresolved issues for her.

just saying
    He should be have been reborn by now, so what’s the problem?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I do like Gambit's phrasing and course of action.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Magneto said he killed Wanda at the end of the second issue. If he didn't do it, why did he say that?

I simply can't with this series anymore srsly. Just say who killed her and end this thing.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Magneto said he killed Wanda at the end of the second issue. If he didn't do it, why did he say that?

He was doing whatever he could to stop the avengers from finding her dead body at the boneyard. So they could resurrect her without letting the avengers know about resurrection.

So there is probably still a dead body there...

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    So there is probably still a dead body there...
    Maybe that's why we didn't see Exodus this issue. He's gonna grab the body and turn it into a pinata.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

baumblume

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE PIETRO SLANDER,form wanda!
    Wanda is so a *******.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I don't understand why this comic book is called the trial of magneto
    Originally it was a few issues arc in xfactor named somting else. But editorial spun a character focused small story in to a event for reasion and is apperance blocking un doing the axis retcon because mcu synagery. And apperantly short character driven dislodge heavy issues are looked down apon when compared to big fight

baumblume

i hope pietro kills her she isan judas
    Just how many “Wanda must release her guilt and overcome her past actions pietro is the bad kid Wanda is angel ” plots are we up to now? I lost count.

baumblume

“You sound like my Brother.” Oh you mean the brother who supports and loves you? the brother who stands by you even with everyone turned their back on you? that brother? Williams writing is so terrible and honestly at this point I am beyond anger. I am disgusted.

baumblume

Yes, let’s have Billy who knew her his whole life scream at her.... oh wait Billy hasn’t known her his whole life, hasn’t literally defended and protected her his whole life, however we all know her twin brother PIETRO doesn’t exist (:

Why would you want pietro in this awful story anyways

baumblume

. Honestly what the **** is marvel’s problem with Pietro at this point?? JP got more attention and even then he was only there for like a page or two and then promptly shoved into the background.
    “You sound just like my brother” **** OFF WITH THAT. ACTUALLY **** OFF WITH THAT WILLIAMS. There is countless evidence out there that Pietro loves and cares for his sister, he would never talk down to her like that. If you ignore the **** writing he’s been getting over the past few years, he’s not this controlling ******* who would tell his sister that she deserves to have people be afraid of her. Even as **** as HoM was, all he wanted was for her to be able to live her life and not be killed by their supposed friends.

And to drive this home, PIETRO WAS NEVER EVER AFRAID OF WANDA. NEVER.AND SPEAKING OF MARVEL’S PROBLEM WITH PIETRO WHAT THE **** IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN??