To me it's a little unfortunate that Joker as much as I love him hogs all the lime light and I'd like to see the other rogues get attention. Personally I'd like to see some team ups like in the Burton movies maybe add a darker element and yes I know the movies are not well liked particularly the last two but as a little kid I loved them and as an adult I have a nostagic fondness for them. I like the idea of Riddler and Twoface working together like Twoface using Riddler for his smarts and Riddler using Harvey for his resources. I can see tension stemming from Twoface always using his coin and Riddler having to leave a riddle I think them both getting upset over that would be an interesting dynamic.

I also like the idea of Ivy trying to make power moves in Gotham maybe at first getting control of Bane and turning him into her love slave or whatever and using him for his strength and skills. I also could see her wanting to use Freeze and growing obsessed when he turns out to be immune to her charm. Which could motivate her to off his wife and lie to him about what happened but for Freeze to learn the truth in the end and after getting his wife back punishing Ivy by freezing her. I can also see Penguin blackmailing Catwoman into helping him or something like that.