Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    The next page has Peter waking up, but, he doesn't mention the dream... It could be one of those annoying situations where it looks like two scenes happened one after the other but they didn't lol.

Would be really stupid if that's the case, not much of a reason to setup Peter as the one to have the dream and then reveal it was Ben's dream all along... Well, besides a twist for the sake of a twist that is lol.
    Conveniently, Peter doesn't remember the dream he's waking up to

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Conveniently, Peter doesn't remember the dream he's waking up to
    Huh, yeah, and his next line, when he says he remembers why he woke up panicking, it sounds like he's talking about the dream, but he mentions Harry's death instead... Very curious.

(ASM#75 vol 5).

Astonishing Member

Huh, yeah, and his next line, when he says he remembers why he woke up panicking, it sounds like he's talking about the dream, but he mentions Harry's death instead... Very curious.

(ASM#75 vol 5).
    Yeah, I think more and more that the dream was Ben's

Astonishing Member

Why’s Peter bummed anyway? That Harry was a clone anyway. Just go to Miles’ lab and make another one if you miss him, Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Why’s Peter bummed anyway? That Harry was a clone anyway. Just go to Miles’ lab and make another one if you miss him, Pete.
    Just because he is a clone does not mean that he is not the Harry who died in SSM # 200. We know that Mephisto controlled the AI ​​and that is how he resurrected Sarah and Gabriel in new bodies. He could bring Harry back this way. So if someone clones Harry, I think he will be a different person because they don't have access to Harry's soul.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    Just because he is a clone does not mean that he is not the Harry who died in SSM # 200. We know that Mephisto controlled the AI ​​and that is how he resurrected Sarah and Gabriel in new bodies. He could bring Harry back this way. So if someone clones Harry, I think he will be a different person because they don't have access to Harry's soul.
    I was just being glib. The whole premise is a bit silly and deserves a bit of light ribbing imo.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I was just being glib. The whole premise is a bit silly and deserves a bit of light ribbing imo.
    Oh, I'm sorry ... I just like talking about Spencer run. I could not pass by.

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

While this whole conversation is a masterpiece (And I'm only slightly exaggerating, I'm smiling in amusement at a lot of lines here), I wanna point at this in particular:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I love that guy and I love this, please make this a regular thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian Spider View Post
    @iamnotjudastraveller that Pitch Meeting riff was bang on! We’ll done!
    Thanks for the kind words, pretty humbling to read these reactions. I didn't dislike the issue as well while we're at it, but the drug angle really went nowhere, lol.

But Ziglar is up there for the Beyond writers so far, he had a great grasp on everyone written in this issue.
    Discovering/CONFESSING! the nature of evil... one retcon at a time.

I have to say, I'm not a fan of the art. I don't know who any of the supporting cast are, not sure I want to.