Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Default 6th Namor the Sub-Mariner Advent Calendar

After failing miserably last year, I wasn't sure I wanted to attempt this again for 2021, but then I read Jason Aaron's Avengers #50, and the culmination of his butchery of Namor in this run. Tis the season, so I'll refrain from ranting here about that unrecognizable mess. Instead, as a fan of Namor for 50 years, I'm going to celebrate what I love about the character, and hopefully deliver a far fairer portrait of the beloved Prince Namor the Sub-Mariner.

The True Sub-Mariner, aka Marvel's First and Best Superhero!

If you have a related or particular heroic Namor panel / scene, please feel free to post it!

Here are two completed previous Advent calendars:

Namor75-The-Advent-Calendar

4th Namor the Sub-Mariner Advent Calendar

And to hopefully keep me on track, and as a complement to this year's theme, and also inspired by another writer's mis-take on Namor, I'm also going to repost the third completed Advent calendar:

The Heroism of Prince Namor the Sub-Mariner, aka All the Times Namor Has Saved Those Ungrateful Air Breathers.

Last edited by Reviresco; 12-02-2021 at 02:41 AM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?