Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Mighty Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Makes sense, I’m sure WB wants DC to play up the Multiverse so they can go “see, SEE, we’re just honoring DC’s history, our pivot to the Multiverse totally isn’t just to copy Marvel or because we epically failed building our own shared universe!”

    Hope they give them a big budget for it.


    Here’s the only source I could find.
    As they embargo Impulse on YJ and continue to do all the Batfam on batwoman....

  2. #17
    Amazing Member thefinalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Home with everyone else
    Posts
    81

    Default

    If true this could be fun, curious to see where it goes I haven't watched an animated feature after how I heard they ended Apokolips War.

    I would love for DC to get more experimental with its animation, it's always been its "thing".

  3. #18
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    They put a bullet in the head of the previous animated movie universe, so currently there's nothing to fix.
    I wonder if this could somehow bring back the Tucker-verse from a universe where Apokolips War didn't happen.
    Wonder how feasible getting the voice casts from a bunch of the past DC animated shows would be for something like this.
    They're usually pretty successful at bringing back DCAU VA's whenever they need them and I don't think anyone from, say, Brave and the Bold, DC Super Hero Girls, or TTG! would be that difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    As they embargo Impulse on YJ and continue to do all the Batfam on batwoman....
    Are you talking about how they couldn't confirm Bart's relationship with El Dorado?

    The only Batfamily on Batwoman is Batwing and Spoiler (and she hasn't suited up yet). Unless you count Mary too as their Bette stand-in.

  4. #19
    Mighty Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are you talking about how they couldn't confirm Bart's relationship with El Dorado?

    The only Batfamily on Batwoman is Batwing and Spoiler (and she hasn't suited up yet). Unless you count Mary too as their Bette stand-in.
    I believe Greg said that he wasnt allowed to use Bart this season. Apart from confirming Bart had a boyfriend.

  5. #20
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I believe Greg said that he wasnt allowed to use Bart this season. Apart from confirming Bart had a boyfriend.
    Do you have a link? I know about the no boyfriend thing. Although granted we haven't seen Kid Flash with the Outsiders yet but now the team has so many members. I don't think we've seen Blue Beetle either.

  6. #21
    Astonishing Member TheRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    The multiverse is kind of an obvious idea that makes too much sense not to tap into.
    The only thing that worries me is that that's what Marvel is doing right now.

  7. #22
    Astonishing Member Mutant God's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Let's hope the Injustice Earth gets obliterated first
    I'm hoping Teen Titans Go or Harley Quinn go first lol

  8. #23
    Mighty Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Do you have a link? I know about the no boyfriend thing. Although granted we haven't seen Kid Flash with the Outsiders yet but now the team has so many members. I don't think we've seen Blue Beetle either.
    Looking over the tweet again it seems more like he was talking about any mention of him being gay than being embargoed. Though it is weird that we havent seen those three even in background shots.

  9. #24
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Looking over the tweet again it seems more like he was talking about any mention of him being gay than being embargoed. Though it is weird that we havent seen those three even in background shots.
    There's a lot of characters.

  10. #25
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if this could somehow bring back the Tucker-verse from a universe where Apokolips War didn't happen.
    But what was the point of destroying it, if eventually they bring it back?
    I guess they might somehow show the new timeline, where Flash prevented Apokolips War, just to give some closure. Maybe even as a movie, since it's pretty awful, that they ended universe open-ended, lol.

  11. #26
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    But what was the point of destroying it, if eventually they bring it back?
    I guess they might somehow show the new timeline, where Flash prevented Apokolips War, just to give some closure. Maybe even as a movie, since it's pretty awful, that they ended universe open-ended, lol.
    Maybe that'll be answered in Crisis.

  12. #27
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Looking over the tweet again it seems more like he was talking about any mention of him being gay than being embargoed. Though it is weird that we havent seen those three even in background shots.
    Do you have a link to this?

  13. #28
    Extraordinary Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,294

    Default

    Ugh, enough with the Multiverse. Just tell good stories and leave the old shows alone (with the exception of audio dramas and tie in comics).

  14. #29
    Doctor Fate Doctor Kent Nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tower of Fate
    Posts
    604

    Default

    If true, I really hope they don't use the *yawn* boring animation of all their other animated series! It's so plain with no details and paint bucket fill and colour!
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

    Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

  15. #30
    Astonishing Member TheRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    I canít wait to see what changes they decide to make.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •