Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Makes sense, I’m sure WB wants DC to play up the Multiverse so they can go “see, SEE, we’re just honoring DC’s history, our pivot to the Multiverse totally isn’t just to copy Marvel or because we epically failed building our own shared universe!”

Hope they give them a big budget for it.

Here’s the only source I could find.
    As they embargo Impulse on YJ and continue to do all the Batfam on batwoman....

If true this could be fun, curious to see where it goes I haven't watched an animated feature after how I heard they ended Apokolips War.

I would love for DC to get more experimental with its animation, it's always been its "thing".

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    They put a bullet in the head of the previous animated movie universe, so currently there's nothing to fix.
    I wonder if this could somehow bring back the Tucker-verse from a universe where Apokolips War didn't happen.
    Wonder how feasible getting the voice casts from a bunch of the past DC animated shows would be for something like this.
    They're usually pretty successful at bringing back DCAU VA's whenever they need them and I don't think anyone from, say, Brave and the Bold, DC Super Hero Girls, or TTG! would be that difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    As they embargo Impulse on YJ and continue to do all the Batfam on batwoman....
    Are you talking about how they couldn't confirm Bart's relationship with El Dorado?

The only Batfamily on Batwoman is Batwing and Spoiler (and she hasn't suited up yet). Unless you count Mary too as their Bette stand-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are you talking about how they couldn't confirm Bart's relationship with El Dorado?

The only Batfamily on Batwoman is Batwing and Spoiler (and she hasn't suited up yet). Unless you count Mary too as their Bette stand-in.
    I believe Greg said that he wasnt allowed to use Bart this season. Apart from confirming Bart had a boyfriend.

I believe Greg said that he wasnt allowed to use Bart this season. Apart from confirming Bart had a boyfriend.
    Do you have a link? I know about the no boyfriend thing. Although granted we haven't seen Kid Flash with the Outsiders yet but now the team has so many members. I don't think we've seen Blue Beetle either.

The multiverse is kind of an obvious idea that makes too much sense not to tap into.
    The only thing that worries me is that that's what Marvel is doing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Let's hope the Injustice Earth gets obliterated first
    I'm hoping Teen Titans Go or Harley Quinn go first lol

Do you have a link? I know about the no boyfriend thing. Although granted we haven't seen Kid Flash with the Outsiders yet but now the team has so many members. I don't think we've seen Blue Beetle either.
    Looking over the tweet again it seems more like he was talking about any mention of him being gay than being embargoed. Though it is weird that we havent seen those three even in background shots.

Looking over the tweet again it seems more like he was talking about any mention of him being gay than being embargoed. Though it is weird that we havent seen those three even in background shots.
    There's a lot of characters.

Astonishing Member

I wonder if this could somehow bring back the Tucker-verse from a universe where Apokolips War didn't happen.
    But what was the point of destroying it, if eventually they bring it back?
    I guess they might somehow show the new timeline, where Flash prevented Apokolips War, just to give some closure. Maybe even as a movie, since it's pretty awful, that they ended universe open-ended, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    But what was the point of destroying it, if eventually they bring it back?
    I guess they might somehow show the new timeline, where Flash prevented Apokolips War, just to give some closure. Maybe even as a movie, since it's pretty awful, that they ended universe open-ended, lol.
    Maybe that'll be answered in Crisis.

Astonishing Member

Do you have a link to this?

Ugh, enough with the Multiverse. Just tell good stories and leave the old shows alone (with the exception of audio dramas and tie in comics).

If true, I really hope they don't use the *yawn* boring animation of all their other animated series! It's so plain with no details and paint bucket fill and colour!
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

I can’t wait to see what changes they decide to make.