Default The Watcher (mcu) vs Dr. Strange Supreme (mcu)

felt abit hard to try and find a good match for galaxy busting eating Strange supreme, but the watcher may have had a better showing against Infinity Ultron....

So they fight, what happens? Does Strange have a shot?

I think the Watcher still edges out. We know Strange can, in specific circumstances, eat galaxy busters, but we know the Watcher can tank them. I.e. I don't know if Strange has enough gun to hurt the Watcher (unless he eats him, of course), while the Watcher is conceivably able to hurt Strange if he's not actively absorbing any attacks.

While he did only “eat” the galaxy buster, his shields were strong enough to atleast tank the initial blast of it. Also, please note that those were the shields he only used on his team mates, he didnt bother using one himself, either he has stronger auto shields on himself, or he is just that durable, makes no difference though.

Also, the galaxy buster he did on strange was a galaxy + , seeing how he exerted more then a “mere thought” that time. It also looked more expanded, some say it was a universe buster but i dont see enough proof for that..

Lastly, infinity ultron was also trying to utterly annihilate strange using all the power the infinity stones for a good few minutes, but couldnt do it ( though strange was losing ) that feat might even go over the galaxy buster one.

Mind you im not saying strange will win hehe, he did refer to the watcher as a “god” , hoping he would fix his universe. Plus the watcher in the mcu kinda feels like a mini living tribunal.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Also, the galaxy buster he did on strange was a galaxy + , seeing how he exerted more then a “mere thought”
    Him saying that was likely just a hyperbolic way of saying he can casually bust a galaxy, not much more.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Him saying that was likely just a hyperbolic way of saying he can casually bust a galaxy, not much more.
    Not in this instance, because we actually see it, we see him do the first galaxy buster pretty damn casually during the watcher fight, he expands himself to greater than galaxy size and chomps it, and the galaxy goes boom.

The second time in his fight with the mutiverse guardians he is visibly upset ( "why won't you just die!?") and actually ramps up his powers this time before using the power of the infinity stones. So it's not a stretch to come to the conclusion that the latter one was a bigger blast since he exerted himself more to do it, not just in the lines he says, but also the actual visual evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Not in this instance, because we actually see it, we see him do the first galaxy buster pretty damn casually during the watcher fight, he expands himself to greater than galaxy size and chomps it, and the galaxy goes boom.

The second time in his fight with the mutiverse guardians he is visibly upset ( "why won't you just die!?") and actually ramps up his powers this time before using the power of the infinity stones. So it's not a stretch to come to the conclusion that the latter one was a bigger blast since he exerted himself more to do it, not just in the lines he says, but also the actual visual evidence.
    Re-read what I said dude. I never said he wasn't a casual galaxy buster:

In reference to you saying this:

seeing how he exerted more then a “mere thought”
    I didn't mean it to say he couldn't destroy much more than a galaxy, but him saying he could do so with a thought was hyperbolic.

Obviously he is wellll beyond galaxy busting
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Re-read what I said dude. I never said he wasn't a casual galaxy buster:
    I know bud, i thought you were saying that his second galaxy buster wasnt necessarily bigger or required more effort than his first one.