Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Why would she call the F4? Since she doesn't know that Peter is Spidey anymore, most connections she could remember he has with them are gone.

At least she could assume there's something because of Peter's Horizon Lab days, but I think she only became involved with that pretty late, and when he wasn't really talking with F4 as much.
    Because they've all met Peter as Peter IIRC, so are those memories gone as well?It's confusing lol

Anyways MJ should have, so still contrived to get May to go to Ock.

And yeah Horizon Labs is yet another place that should have been contacted.

Regardless of who finds out, really hope we find out more about what's going on.If it's just radiation I will be severely disappointed.

Hopefully something to do w/ Door Z

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Because they've all met Peter as Peter IIRC, so are those memories gone as well?It's confusing lol
    Whatever major interactions she knows Peter may have had with F4 before OMD will be forgotten if his secret identity was used a lot during it, and at the very least, The Other related interactions didn't happen because OMD made Peter choose to not accept The Other for some reason (And he resurrected somehow).

Anyways MJ should have, so still contrived to get May to go to Ock.
    While I don't think she ever talked with F4, yeah, she should at least consider trying to call them.

And yeah Horizon Labs is yet another place that should have been contacted.
    Definitely, specially since unlike Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and F4, Horizon is part of Spidey's world, so it wouldn't be bringing outsider characters, specially since Horizon have guys who are experts in everything.

Their absence could be excused somewhat since they're not in New York anymore, but at least a mention of that could be nice, though they'd probably be able to make teleporters if they gave a damn lol.

Regardless of who finds out, really hope we find out more about what's going on.If it's just radiation I will be severely disappointed.
    I wonder if it's actually something like an agressive cure for radiation, one that can remove the radiation from someone's blood, but doing so in a way that also will kill the person, could make sense out of that "danger is inside".

Either way, it's likely some kind of poison.

Hopefully something to do w/ Door Z
    Now I'm wondering if Door Z was something that was introduced in the week I was out lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Whatever major interactions she knows Peter may have had with F4 before OMD will be forgotten if his secret identity was used a lot during it, and at the very least, The Other related interactions didn't happen because OMD made Peter choose to not accept The Other for some reason (And he resurrected somehow).
    Huh, this is very confusing lol.But better to just say she doesn't remember any of it

While I don't think she ever talked with F4, yeah, she should at least consider trying to call them.
    Oh she def. has, on many occasions.I remember a talk w/ Sue Storm and having Dinner w/ them.

She knows Peter is Spidey so she should remember.

Definitely, specially since unlike Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and F4, Horizon is part of Spidey's world, so it wouldn't be bringing outsider characters, specially since Horizon have guys who are experts in everything.

Their absence could be excused somewhat since they're not in New York anymore, but at least a mention of that could be nice, though they'd probably be able to make teleporters if they gave a damn lol.
    Yeah lol

Now I'm wondering if Door Z was something that was introduced in the week I was out lol.
    It was part of the solicitation for the final TPB for Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Huh, this is very confusing lol.But better to just say she doesn't remember any of it
    Actually, thinking of it, Tony remembers that Peter lived with the Avengers for a while, even though Spidey was also there, meaning that he remembers both separately even though that makes no damn sense... So if aunt May was there to see Peter interacting with F4, she'd remember that, but not the details related to Spider-Man.

Fucking comic books and this unnecesarily complex mind wipe caused by Marvel collectively having a mid-life crisis...

Oh she def. has, on many occasions.I remember a talk w/ Sue Storm and having Dinner w/ them.
    Huh, MJ having dinner with F4, that sounds fun, why did I miss that?

Hopefully the issue you're talking about isn't the same one where Sue looks at Spidey with bedroom eyes, that'd be awkward .

She knows Peter is Spidey so she should remember.
    I was talking about MJ not having interacted with F4 at any point, that could make it difficult for her to talk with them, 'cause a woman saying she knows Spidey and wants to talk with F4 sounds like prank material they get at least once a week lol.

But hey, if she knows of Spidey's connection with F4, and they know of her, meaning she can talk with them, she really should've given them a call, but maybe she considered against it 'cause they're currently being written by Slott, and she doesn't wanna deal with that after how Slott wrote her .

It was part of the solicitation for the final TPB for Beyond
    Ah, thanks.

Basically may and Otto team up to explore and get data from vapor and x ray. Otto had a temper flare May got disappointed. But surprised to no one Peter is up
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I thought it was tons of fun and I'd be down for an Otto/May spinoff.