Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    Amazing Member

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/11/13/gh...20rad%20cover.

Another new host for the Ghost Rider? I like Percy's current series so I'll try it out but the concept is getting a bit crowded. I wish they'd do a story where they thin the herd out. Never cared for Reyes outside of Trad Moore's art, is the female Ghost Rider still around? I'd prefer Danny being the main Rider but Percy's made me care about Johnny who I thought was pretty lame with all the 70's Evel Knievel trappings
    Last edited by hbomb450; 11-13-2023 at 04:25 PM.

Mighty Member

Yeah, I'm out. You vote with your dollars, and my dollars say use one of the 3 or even bring Alejandra back if you must, but this is truly getting ridiculous. I read someone reference Aaron's run talking about it's not a big deal, missing the fact that those Ghost Riders were all from different time periods. It was never a Ghost Rider Corps.

The only way I'd be supportive of another Ghost Rider is if there were long term implications. Having so many Ghost Riders at the same time should suggest something about the state of the spiritual world that would have to be addressed in a major event that Marvel would have to see through to completion.

So, a new Ghost Rider series relaunching at Marvels new $5.00 price point? No thank you.

Spectacular Member

Yeah, I'm out. Just more of the same gimmickry over substance. Would've been a good opportunity to do something fresh with Danny's current look and explore what he's doing now. But no. Instead they're making yet another Rider for cheap, gimmickry purposes, just like Alejandra and Robbie Reyes. Meh.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Yeah, I'm out. You vote with your dollars, and my dollars say use one of the 3 or even bring Alejandra back if you must, but this is truly getting ridiculous. I read someone reference Aaron's run talking about it's not a big deal, missing the fact that those Ghost Riders were all from different time periods. It was never a Ghost Rider Corps.

The only way I'd be supportive of another Ghost Rider is if there were long term implications. Having so many Ghost Riders at the same time should suggest something about the state of the spiritual world that would have to be addressed in a major event that Marvel would have to see through to completion.
    Agreed.

It's too much at this point.

The Ghost Rider used to be a specific thing but now it's like everyone can be a Ghost Rider. Completely dilutes the uniqueness of the concept.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Yeah, I'm out. Easy way to save money. Just like passing on the Garrison led Punisher #1.

With the changes to Punisher and now Ghost Rider I'm more leery about the Jed McKay relaunch of Moon Knight next year as well. The conclusion of that series states Marc Spector dies.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I do not know what Marvel is even doing anymore. We are even getting a WWII Ghost Rider in this weeks Incredible Hulk. Marvel has about lost their minds. From the Punisher changes, to Black Widow as a Venom known Widow, to this now where we get yet another Ghost Rider. You have Johnny Blaze, Danny Ketch, Frank Castle (Cosmic), Robbie Reyes, and Alejandra Jones out there. You are telling me that Marvel could not take one of these Ghost Riders here and work with them, instead of another new GR?

Quote Originally Posted by captainzombie View Post
    I do not know what Marvel is even doing anymore. We are even getting a WWII Ghost Rider in this weeks Incredible Hulk. Marvel has about lost their minds. From the Punisher changes, to Black Widow as a Venom known Widow, to this now where we get yet another Ghost Rider. You have Johnny Blaze, Danny Ketch, Frank Castle (Cosmic), Robbie Reyes, and Alejandra Jones out there. You are telling me that Marvel could not take one of these Ghost Riders here and work with them, instead of another new GR?
    Last edited by K7P5V; 11-21-2023 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Links.

Quote Originally Posted by hbomb450 View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/11/13/gh...20rad%20cover.

Another new host for the Ghost Rider? I like Percy's current series so I'll try it out but the concept is getting a bit crowded. I wish they'd do a story where they thin the herd out. Never cared for Reyes outside of Trad Moore's art, is the female Ghost Rider still around? I'd prefer Danny being the main Rider but Percy's made me care about Johnny who I thought was pretty lame with all the 70's Evel Knievel trappings
    I feel like we have enough Ghost Rider's.

Johnny, Danny, Robbie, and Alejandra...that should be it.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Holy Nirvanna, Batman - that is more 90s than a bandolier of pouches! (was that guy called, "Blood Death Rider?")

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Holy Nirvanna, Batman - that is more 90s than a bandolier of pouches! (was that guy called, "Blood Death Rider?")
    LOL! Even better, just call him... Vengeance!!

LOL! Even better, just call him... Vengeance!!

Aahh... the 90s... they were so extreme... I mean EXTREME.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Aahh... the 90s... they were so extreme... I mean EXTREME.
    Dude! The '90s totally ruled (XD)

Astonishing Member

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT230721

Preview to the series finale although we getting a new series continuing Ben Percy run in March 2024.

Dude! The '90s totally ruled (XD)

I have always loved that little Flaming Venom head with the cigarette and sunglasses. That's just perfect.