Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default New Inhuman Kingdom

So during Infinity all the way to IvX we got to see a number of other Inhuman Kingdoms each with their own unique governments, and customs. 5 of these had been abandoned, with no one living in them. You are given a chance to write a comic around one of these (Death of the Inhumans didn't happen or it did if that works for your story) about them being resettled by Inhumans of other Kingdoms, and/or Nuhumans which one would you pick? Would there be any known Inhumans to be part of this? What style of government would you have? What would be their relations with the superhero community? What would be their relations with the other Inhumans Kingdoms?

Taklamakan Desert (Northwest China)
    Pamir Mountains (Tajikistan)
    Atlantic Forest (off the coast of Brazil)
    Carlsberg Ridge (India Ocean at the boundary of the African and Indo-Australian plates, but here it is shown above ground)
    Pangnirtung Fjord (Nunavut, Canada)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Where is that image from?
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Where is that image from?
    New Avengers Vol 3 #10 I believe.

I'm more interested in seeing Old Attilan restored, but this could make a great story as well. Are these kingdoms not corresponding to Orollan, Utolan, etc? Or are they something completely unrelated?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Give the Inhumans Genosha. Let them rebuild Attilan there. With all their powers they could have that placed cleaned up and florishing again in no time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    I'm more interested in seeing Old Attilan restored, but this could make a great story as well. Are these kingdoms not corresponding to Orollan, Utolan, etc? Or are they something completely unrelated?
    Yes I am not counting the ones that we know there are people living there, or at least Inhumans who are living by that culture. Orollan most likely had the Tribe go back after the Jailer's death as they wanted to be there living like that, Utolan its people moved somewhere and bet Flint made them a home, Aerie like Utolan I bet, and New Attilan and Ennilux are just doing fine. These ones are the completely abandoned.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Give the Inhumans Genosha. Let them rebuild Attilan there. With all their powers they could have that placed cleaned up and florishing again in no time.
    This isn't really about rebuilding Attilan but someone starting fresh. If they did want to rebuild it it would most likely be on Inhuman grounds, where no one could complain. So ya if they did do it on Genosha the X-community would never let that go.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I definitely will focus on the Atlantic Forest as a kingdom for aquatic and amphibious Inhumans with a resurrected Triton as ruler. For far too long he has endured making do with what limited aquatic environments Attilan had in the Himalayas and the Moon. There was an entire team of aquatic Inhumans under his command during War of Kings so they respect his leadership.

I think it's good that there should be a counterbalance to Namor's Atlantis in the form of the Inhumans. While the aquatic Inhuman population is admittedly small, it could be boosted by NuHumans who would need to relocate to the new kingdom.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I definitely will focus on the Atlantic Forest as a kingdom for aquatic and amphibious Inhumans with a resurrected Triton as ruler. For far too long he has endured making do with what limited aquatic environments Attilan had in the Himalayas and the Moon. There was an entire team of aquatic Inhumans under his command during War of Kings so they respect his leadership.

I think it's good that there should be a counterbalance to Namor's Atlantis in the form of the Inhumans. While the aquatic Inhuman population is admittedly small, it could be boosted by NuHumans who would need to relocate to the new kingdom.
    Chances there could be Utolan Inhumans who would have had the same Aquatic forms as Triton and would relate to him, as well for Ennilux who would go more of a chance to get a high standing rise in a new Kingdom with less business competition. I believe there are other Aquatic Kingdoms to counterbalance Namor, and from their history Triton and hum would be allies. Still how would the Government look for this Kingdom?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    The X-Men have terraformed Mars, so the Inhumans shouldn't be less and terraform Venus.
    Yeah, that was pretty presumptuous of the X-Men. I think only bad things will come of that. My thoughts are that no matter how good things get for the X-Men, a story will come along and negate it so things go back to the old status quo.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    The X-Men have terraformed Mars, so the Inhumans shouldn't be less and terraform Venus.
    Considering how long they have been gone I want them to have created a whole Solar system. 10 planets, 2 for each of the Universal Inhumans, with one being an actual world and the other being a giant materia of their respected group.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty presumptuous of the X-Men. I think only bad things will come of that. My thoughts are that no matter how good things get for the X-Men, a story will come along and negate it so things go back to the old status quo.
    I disagree on the terraforming being presumptuous, even getting first dibs on some land is fair. But the regent of Sol was out of line.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by leipseini View Post
    Now latest thing is volume 3 and its fantastic.
    Sorry volume 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I disagree on the terraforming being presumptuous, even getting first dibs on some land is fair. But the regent of Sol was out of line.
    Yep. It's hard to understand Magneto and Xavier's thought process... They think "we are worried that humans will build Nimrod and wipe us, so we will create our own country and use medicines to bribe them so they leave us alone..." But then they parade Apocalypse and Magneto around, Magneto proclaims that mutants are the new gods of Humanity, and they make Storm the Regent of the Sol system, de facto declaring Earth a province of their dominion... They are making it too easy for Orchis to get the rest of Earth to turn against mutants...

Heck, Attilan, Wakanda, Latveria, Atlantis, Lemuria, Subterranea and Titan (does Titan still exist as a populated world in current continuity, or is it supposed to be devastated...? it is confusing with all the constant changes...) may become hostile to Krakoa...
    Last edited by Habis; 12-07-2021 at 11:59 AM.