Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Or we could have the Inhumans terraform Venus, the Cotati terraform the Moon, Dr. Moon terraform Mercury (as a base of operations to create a Dyson Sphere), Namor terraform Europa, the Eternals terraform Titan (sorry, strike that, it's already done), etc. And then let the "Solar System War" start.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Or we could have the Inhumans terraform Venus, the Cotati terraform the Moon, Dr. Moon terraform Mercury (as a base of operations to create a Dyson Sphere), Namor terraform Europa, the Eternals terraform Titan (sorry, strike that, it's already done), etc. And then let the "Solar System War" start.
    Actually, Orchis is already in Mercury and Venus, building Sentinel factories and spaceships.

They have Guardian of Alpha Flight now... if Guardian can give them some samples of Plodex tech, Orchis can turn both planets into full-fledfed, planet-sized battle stations...

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I would bring back the Heroes Reborn Earth (the 90's one), which has it's own Attilan and whose Royal Family were forced to join the displaced heroes to Earth-616 even though they were native to their own (save Crystal) and after which they merged with their counterparts, as the one and only Counter-Earth, find out what the heck happened to the Inhumans there causing them to abandon Attilan which lead to it being used by the Thunderbolts and later the Young Allies, and establish the Inhumans as a major force, if not the major force there.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Because if any other Marvel brand/corner does anything the Mutants did the X community will either hate it or make fun of the brand/corner for "copying them"

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Because if any other Marvel brand/corner does anything the Mutants did the X community will either hate it or make fun of the brand/corner for "copying them"
    Funny because while it admittedly is an AU, publication-wise the Inhumans beat the X-Men in terraforming Mars in Fantastic Four: The End.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Funny because while it admittedly is an AU, publication-wise the Inhumans beat the X-Men in terraforming Mars in Fantastic Four: The End.
    Honestly the whole idea of Krakoa (medicines for humans, powers in concert, community based off living with nature) seems like a natural fit for the Inhumans vs the X-Men. I have no proof of it but it seems like the kinda thing that would’ve made sense to do with the Inhumans after the terrigen bomb dramatically increased their numbers.