Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    F˛ #4 -A spokesperson for VP Candidate Susan Storm has sent a cease and desist letter to F2 HQ in regards to her former affiliation with the F4.
    The F˛ legal team's response:

we-have-a-hulk.jpg
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

The most powerful character in history

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Touche' mon ami.

Touche' mon ami.
    I can't stop smiling when I see this picture

As the month and year come to a close, remember to get those purchases in! Anything bought before I tally sales totals counts!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Spectacular Member

One of everything please!
    And happy new year!

Agents of a.r.c.a.n.a. #37
    amazing fantasy #24
    captain america #37
    crossgenesis #1
    f˛ #4
    hulk in the mob #4
    the mighty thor #37
    uncanny x-men #37
    aom holiday special #3
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Mighty Member

I’ll take one of all

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #37 (If we combine the complaints about childbirth with the struggles of the Man Cold, Ted Sallis is never going to let us ever hear the end of it.)
    AGENTS OF FURY #16 (Heh, so Sue Storm, MD isn't the character we all thought she was, is she?)
    AMAZING FANTASY #24 (The mix of Marvel and their licensed properties is providing sweet stories. I bet we see another hammer next issue.)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #29 (Isn't the Hellfire Club the place for people to call themselves King and Queen without actually having their own country?)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #37 (Sally, I ain't paying taxes for some commie kinda superhero welfare.)
    CROSSGENESIS #1 (Together again for the first time, amirite?)
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #7 (You're supposed to lock your sarcophagus and cover it with a sheet to make sure the inhabitant sleeps like a pet bird. Evil Menace 101)
    DEADPOOL #5 (Two Deadpools, two Impossible Men? Or is that two Impossible Mans? Oh why did I read comic books in English class?)
    F˛ #4 (Wait, where are the bad guys? Are these characters just, like, doing science and research? RIPOFF!)
    GHOST RIDER: DAMNATION #5 (He's damned because he's never ridden any actual ghost. There, I said it because it had to be said.)
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #3 (President Tony? Sue Storm wants to know if he needs a VP.)
    HULK IN THE MOB #4 (So Silvermane redid his entire body except for his face? That's the opposite of anyone else doing plastic surgery.)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #29 (Wait, they don't say "And I would've gotten away with it to, if it weren't for you meddling kids.")
    THE MIGHTY THOR #37 (I'm going to base my next World Cup betting strategy on how these battles turn out. Norway/Greece this month.)
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU #1 (This sounds familiar.)
    THE NEW ANNIHILATORS #1 (There is a longer line to kill Baby Hitler than there is for a concert by the resurrected and regrouped Beatles.)
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #11 (You'd be surprised at how hot Nadia, Gwen, and MJ look in parkas.)
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #29 (So things are looking good. That's usually a bad sign. But I could be wrong.)
    SPELLBOUND #3 ("Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet." vs. "Stranger Danger". Which one wins?)
    THUNDERBOLTS #14 (Deadbeat Dads and nuclear accidents in one book? A - May - Zing!!)
    MORE THUNDERBOLTS #2 ("what use the title, if unrecognized? None. " You mean that square foot of land in Scotland I bought to call myself a Lord was a waste of money?)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #37 ("reflecting the Ring of Raggadorr's crushing rainbow energies." shouldn't the reflection be of Radiation? And should it be restricting? Lee's Law of Awesome Alliteration.)
    AOM HOLIDAY SPECIAL #3 (And yes, the captain has squelched on his responsibilities yet another season. Bad captain, very bad!)

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for JANUARY 2022!

TOTAL SALES: 145!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: AMAZING FANTASY #24, CAPTAIN AMERICA #37, CROSSGENESIS #1, F˛ #4, HULK IN THE MOB #4, THE MIGHTY THOR #37, UNCANNY X-MEN #37, and AOM HOLIDAY SPECIAL #3 with 7!

BREAKDOWN:

AMAZING FANTASY #24 – 7
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #37 - 7
    CROSSGENESIS #1 – 7
    F˛ #4 – 7
    HULK IN THE MOB #4 – 7
    THE MIGHTY THOR #37 – 7
    UNCANNY X-MEN #37 - 7
    AOM HOLIDAY SPECIAL #3 – 7
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #37 - 6
    AGENTS OF FURY #16 - 6
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA! #29 - 6
    DARK INTELLIGENCE #7 - 6
    DEADPOOL #5 - 6
    GHOST RIDER: DAMNATION #5 - 6
    HAWKEYE AND SPIDER-WOMAN #3 - 6
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #29 - 6
    MISTRESS OF KUNG FU #1 - 6
    THE NEW ANNIHILATORS #1 - 6
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #11 - 6
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #29 - 6
    THUNDERBOLTS #14 - 6
    MORE THUNDERBOLTS #2 - 6
    SPELLBOUND #3 – 5

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!