Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hellions #18 -The trial of the Hellions preview

(an actual trial this time)

I'm a little confused about the timeline...

In the last issue it was revealed that Kwannon was already a Captain, implying that this was happening during Inferno, but here the council doesn't have Destiny or Colossus.

Sad to see this series end
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 12-03-2021 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post

In the last issue it was revealed that Kwannon was already a Captain, implying that this was happening during Inferno, but here the council doesn't have Destiny or Colossus.

Sad to see this series end
    In Inferno, I had the impression that Psylocke was already a captain in practice, they just made it official during Bishop's ceremony. In this case, this issue happens before Inferno.

Advocating for the punishment of someone with an intellectual disability who is clearly not fit to speak for, let alone care for, himself. I guess they had to have someone try to play devil's advocate here. But it's not a good look, Mystique.

Also, John. C'mon. NOT HELPING.

Has to happen before Inferno, bc Destiny and Colossus aren't there.

Fantastic Member

Interesting to see them having a discussion about Peter being a "child" here when they were all too ready to toss Nature Girl and Curse into the pit over in X-Men Green.

This has been a great series, and I'm sure whatever happens here will be well-written, but probably painful. Kinda gross to see Sinister sitting on the Council condemning them all when he just faced no real consequences for his illegal clone operation. But that's Sinister, he's a piece of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    In this case, this issue happens before Inferno.
    To this point, I would actually really appreciate a reading order for all the Hickman X-Men Krakoa stuff. I'm sure someone has done such a thing, right?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    Interesting to see them having a discussion about Peter being a "child" here when they were all too ready to toss Nature Girl and Curse into the pit over in X-Men Green.

This has been a great series, and I'm sure whatever happens here will be well-written, but probably painful. Kinda gross to see Sinister sitting on the Council condemning them all when he just faced no real consequences for his illegal clone operation. But that's Sinister, he's a piece of garbage.
    Sinister is going to the pit himself, based on some cover for Inferno(?).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    Advocating for the punishment of someone with an intellectual disability who is clearly not fit to speak for, let alone care for, himself. I guess they had to have someone try to play devil's advocate here. But it's not a good look, Mystique.

Also, John. C'mon. NOT HELPING.

Has to happen before Inferno, bc Destiny and Colossus aren't there.
    Who are you talking about? Empath? If you are, my guess is that he tried pulling the same stunt (making her his plaything/sex slave) on Raven that he tried pulling on Emma all those years ago.

Because it sounds like she's speaking from personal experience if it's in fact Empath.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 12-03-2021 at 09:04 AM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

We know Kwannon will come out of this, what about the others?
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Who are you talking about? Empath? If you are, my guess is that he tried pulling the same stunt (making her his plaything/sex slave) on Raven that he tried pulling on Emma all those years ago.

Because it sounds like she's speaking from personal experience if it's in fact Empath.
    Talking about Peter.

Extraordinary Member

Ngl seeing this book puts a stupidly big smile on my face.Can't wait!

I assume he's talking about Orphan Maker who was the one who killed the humans in a rage.

I'm sad this book is ending and I hope most or some of the characters get placed elsewhere like Kwannon.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

It is Orphan Maker, he killed several humans in the last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    To this point, I would actually really appreciate a reading order for all the Hickman X-Men Krakoa stuff. I'm sure someone has done such a thing, right?
    Comic Book Herald usually has really good reading orders, but since Inferno isn't complete it probably hasn't been added yet.

Comic Book Herald usually has really good reading orders, but since Inferno isn't complete it probably hasn't been added yet.
    Yeah, that makes sense. I was using the guides in the back of each issue there for a bit. I quickly realized that this is not an accurate order to read the books in though. Works pretty well as a forecast of book release dates (assuming they don't get delayed) but that's about it.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.