Extraordinary Member

Default Big Mom and Kaido vs the Gokage

Big Mom and Kaido face off against the Five Kage from Naruto's Ninja war. Gaara, Tsunade, A, Mei, and Onoki

Can the Kage defeat the Yonkou, or are the Yonkou too tough?

Extraordinary Member

The kage do have some moves that can work against the Yonkou duo. Mainly Onoki's particle style attacks, but also Mei's larger water jutsu and A's lightning strikes (dude did cut off one of the eight tail's horns after all).

But the kages are quite a bit more vulnerable to the raw power that Kaido and Big Mom can toss out at a moment's notice, even just their normal strikes would hurt any of the kage like hell.

So I'd personally give the edge to the Yonkou.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

What do we think is the over/under on Big Mom's mass soul rip being effective?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    What do we think is the over/under on Big Mom's mass soul rip being effective?
    IIRC you need to be afraid of Big Mom in order for her to be able to take your soul and I think that the arena induced bloodlust might stop that from happening.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Super Saiyan Gokage?

Kamehameha they gon bloooooow up
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    IIRC you need to be afraid of Big Mom in order for her to be able to take your soul and I think that the arena induced bloodlust might stop that from happening.
    Just to note, Bloodlust in the arena doesn't mean 'berserk fury'. It basically means 'will do anything and everything to win, including using powers at full level without any regard for the other person's life, sacrificing own team-mates, whatever.'

It doesn't remove all emotions from the combatants; if it's reasonable that they could be frightened, then that should be considered (then again, most of the reason for 'fear' would be 'that guy is far more powerful than me', which means it's probably a win for the more powerful side anyway).
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Just to note, Bloodlust in the arena doesn't mean 'berserk fury'. It basically means 'will do anything and everything to win, including using powers at full level without any regard for the other person's life, sacrificing own team-mates, whatever.'

It doesn't remove all emotions from the combatants; if it's reasonable that they could be frightened, then that should be considered (then again, most of the reason for 'fear' would be 'that guy is far more powerful than me', which means it's probably a win for the more powerful side anyway).
    Fair point, good to clarify.

So the question is then if Big Mom can scare the kage enough to steal their souls, or if that's just to bothersome and she just throws her sentient lightning storm and miniature sun at them?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Fair point, good to clarify.

So the question is then if Big Mom can scare the kage enough to steal their souls, or if that's just to bothersome and she just throws her sentient lightning storm and miniature sun at them?
    My gut feeling is, they didn't crack in the face of Madara, I don't see why they'd crack against Big Mom.

Like maybe if she just ate all their attacks, didn't care and then utterly brutalised someone with Ikkoku they might crack but the Soul Rip isn't like an opening move.