Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Dark Knights of Steel #2 Preview

Dark Knights of Steel #2 Preview
    Writer: Tom Taylor
    Artist: Yasmine Putri

Batman dissing Green Arrow in yet another Tom Taylor Elseworld...

BANNED

seriously this is the preview of a shared comic, because it looks like a Batman comic. The first number was interesting, but it already looked like it would be a Batman comic with invited friends, this number seems to confirm it.

Didn't Oliver tell Green Man that assassinating Jor-El felt cowardly and dishonorable? Why did he try to kill Alfred in the preview then. Guess I shouldn't be too mad if Green Man does turn out to be Hal, since Oliver apparently had no issues killing people as it is either.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Didn't Oliver tell Green Man that assassinating Jor-El felt cowardly and dishonorable? Why did he try to kill Alfred in the preview then. Guess I shouldn't be too mad if Green Man does turn out to be Hal, since Oliver apparently had no issues killing people as it is either.
    I mean Alfred and Bruce ARE actively riding out to capture him. he's probably trying to hit either of them to slow them down, and i imagine Alfred looks like the easier target. Jor-El was minding his business when he sniped him, i can see how he would see that as dishonorable.

it's medieval times, technology is limited and pretty much every weapon is made to kill you, I doubt anyone is sweating kill codes super hard (except Batman apparently, because he's got a brand to uphold ).
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    seriously this is the preview of a shared comic, because it looks like a Batman comic. The first number was interesting, but it already looked like it would be a Batman comic with invited friends, this number seems to confirm it.
    Yeah. Clark even feels like a secondary character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Yeah. Clark even feels like a secondary character.
    in the end Clark will become one of the Robins.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    I mean, the book's not titled, "DC's Knights of Steel."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I mean, the book's not titled, "DC's Knights of Steel."
    If it's just Batman that they leave the mythology of the rest of DC's heroes alone, if they love Batman so much that they use their mythology, that they don't steal that of others.

Extraordinary Member

Has Jefferson ever have a son named Jacob? I'm liking the escalation tho, It is jeffereson fault this war is starting, its not like he was trying to rescue the locked up metas

Incredible Member

I liked this issue but it was not perfect. Did Jefferson not plan on their being repercussions to Jo-Els death. Like if you going to kill the patriarch of a family of super strong godlike beings you think you would not be caught of guard when one comes for retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Has Jefferson ever have a son named Jacob? I'm liking the escalation tho, It is jeffereson fault this war is starting, its not like he was trying to rescue the locked up metas
    I also like how Constantine was basically saying “it was just a prophecy! We don’t know what it meant or if your actions worse!”
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I also like how Constantine was basically saying “it was just a prophecy! We don’t know what it meant or if your actions worse!”
    iT was a foolish moove, but i guess someone has to act the fool to get the plot rolling

Incredible Member

So the most prominent black character in this series is the antagonist and also an idiot?

spoilers:
    I guess that's one way to pair Diana with a Super without it being Clark...kind of remind me of Red Son animated Diana.
    end of spoilers