Extraordinary Member

Default Justice League Infinity #6 Preview

Justice League Infinity #6 Preview
    Writer: J.M. DeMatteis and James Tucker
    Artist: Ethan Beavers

Mighty Member

First half of the issue is Amazo II, the main villain, essentially filling in the heroes (and the reader) on his origin. I can understand why it can be a bit exhausting after the previous issue's extended flashback, but it is necessary information for our final antagonist. Just wish his information was conveyed in a more organic manner. We even get another version of Darkseid, who resembles Highfather somewhat. Neat to see the Anti-Life's involvement in Amazo II, who does his best Ultron impression.

Second half is more of a big brawl, where Overman goes berserk and tries to get revenge on the heroes, even if it means he'll die too. I'm glad they didn't try to redeem him and Superman-D punching him was satisfying. Hawkgirl losing her wings was honestly the moment that tipped me off that it wasn't real or something was up. I am curious if we'll get Vixen breaking up with John after all this. A pretty big development to do in a sequel comic.

Called it on Earth-D Batman being disabled. I had a feeling since he never left his Whirly-Bat and it resembled a helicopter/wheelchair, but the design in the comics was similar, so I didn't think it further. Batman had a version of The Killing Joke happen to him, but I guess Terrance is a nod to Terry?

I liked that both J'onns where the ones who figured out that Amazo II trapped everyone in an illusion because he bothered to actually fight them despite his power. I can see J'onn and Diana being the ones who save the day.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022