Default Sliver Surfer (FF Movie) VS MCU Eternals

Who wins? Note I haven’t seen the eternals movie and probably never will. Shang chi was awesome though.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Unless the SS screws up, I don't see what the Eternals can really do to him. He can fly, he's intangible at will, he can absorb attacks and spit them back out, etc.

He does lack any real reaction speed, however, so maybe a Makkari blitz followed by Ikaris going non-stop with the eyes might accomplish something. OTOH, Surfer has his silly end-of-film Galactus blast, and that probably takes out the Eternals and, you know, the planet.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Movie Silver Surfer exhibited no resistance against mind control. If Druig can command him to surrender right off the bat then the Eternals win this.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I'd kind of forgotten about Druig there. The downside is that Druig's mojo takes a second to work. Not a looooong second, but he has to pause, flash his eyes white, then it infects the people around him. Surfer ought to be able to, you know, destroy every bit of the arena before that happens.

Unless a Makkari blitz slows him down a bit. I just don't know that it will.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan