BANNED

Default Nods to me: How dangerous would Dio be in My Hero Academia?

Due to some isekai shenanigans, Dio from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure is reincarnated into the world of My Hero Academia. His Stand, The World, also follows him. How dangerous would he be as a Villain? How insurmountable might he be as a Hero? And...what could even stop Dio in the MHA-verse?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Well, a couple of questions:

- Did Dio grow up in the MHA world or does he just sorting fully formed into it?
    - Where in the timeline are you positioning him?
    - You said reincarnated, does that mean he's no longer a vampire?
    - Is The World still a Stand or is it a quirk and can non- Stand users (i.e: everyone) perceive it?

Extraordinary Member

How much info does the MHA world have on Dio?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Well, a couple of questions:

- Did Dio grow up in the MHA world or does he just sorting fully formed into it?
    - Where in the timeline are you positioning him?
    - You said reincarnated, does that mean he's no longer a vampire?
    - Is The World still a Stand or is it a quirk and can non- Stand users (i.e: everyone) perceive it?
    -Dio is born normally, but he has all his memories and knowledge.

-Let's say he is born at about the time Nana Shimura hits the scene as a pro.

-He gets all his previous abilities, but when he is born only his regeneration is apparent. As he matures, his other abilities start up. By the time he is old enough for UA, he has all of them at post-eating-Joseph levels.

-Its still a Stand; only his regen is registered as a Quirk. So no, they don't know about The World.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    How much info does the MHA world have on Dio?
    ALMOST NONE. Only that he was born at abut the same time as Nana Shimura became a pro Hero and that his "quirk" is regeneration.
    Last edited by T51R; 12-04-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Extraordinary Member

If he's attending UA, then they'll fairly quickly uncover his most notable weakness, that being the fact that Sunlight kills him.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

If he's following his normal MO, then most of the heroes probably never find out that he exists, since he tends to squirrel himself away and have powerful henchmen who are either fanatically loyal to him or mine controlled to the point of never voluntarily giving him up act on his behalf on the outside world, and Murray of those henchmen also had no idea what his actual power was. Also, he's usually thousands of miles away from Japan, so the MHA cast probably wouldn't be on call for anything that goes on.

Like, the only reason that he was even discovered in Part 4 was because he somehow involuntarily caused Joseph's daughter to fall I'll and Joseph has a scrying power. And if anyone tries to confront him head on, I don't think that anyone has a counter for The World's time stopping combined with Dio's vampiric stats and ability to sink into the flesh of people to drain their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    If he's following his normal MO, then most of the heroes probably never find out that he exists, since he tends to squirrel himself away and have powerful henchmen who are either fanatically loyal to him or mine controlled to the point of never voluntarily giving him up act on his behalf on the outside world, and Murray of those henchmen also had no idea what his actual power was. Also, he's usually thousands of miles away from Japan, so the MHA cast probably wouldn't be on call for anything that goes on.

Like, the only reason that he was even discovered in Part 4 was because he somehow involuntarily caused Joseph's daughter to fall I'll and Joseph has a scrying power. And if anyone tries to confront him head on, I don't think that anyone has a counter for The World's time stopping combined with Dio's vampiric stats and ability to sink into the flesh of people to drain their blood.
    DIO was Part 3.

Part 4 was Yoshikage.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    DIO was Part 3.

Part 4 was Yoshikage.

Goddammit. I blame King Crimson.