Default you switch minds with your pet.

Okay, due to a freak lightning storm you and your pet have switch minds. how do you react, and what does your pet do when in your body?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-04-2021 at 05:15 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

First, my pet is male and he's like 80 in human years. I'd probably keel over and die from the shock.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

We already have telepathic chats and have decided not to switch bodies as of yet.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

This would be a sad scenario. My cat has lymphoma and is currently responding well to bi-weekly chemo, plus getting a daily steroid plus a pill for his hyperthyroid condition. In my cat's body, I know that I would need that medication, but I wouldn't be able to open the childproof pill bottles. My cat would probably let himself out as soon as he got the hang of having thumbs. My cat wouldn't be able to operate my car, so he would become a local drifter who probably comes home every night for a warm place to sleep. I could still work my computer, but eventually I will probably lose my job due to my inability to take phone calls. My cat wouldn't know to get groceries, and I wouldn't be able to do it, so eventually I follow him outside and struggle to hunt local mice and chipmunks for food. At some point, the bank takes my house and we both end up homeless. My cat probably gets arrested for public urination. If I am lucky, I get taken in by neighbors and live for a few more months before my untreated lymphoma and hyperthyroidism bring me down.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The mind and powers of The MunchKING in the body of a large flaming dog? Or maybe a rock-Godzilla? Or the three-headed Avatar of Destruction?

Either way it could get messy!

But yeah I probably want hands back at some point and need to go hunt down some way to change back. I think M&M had some guys with that power.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

I don't have any pets of my own, so I just cease to exist. Thank God. I needed a vacation.

Wakes up as the spider hiding in my walls.

Oh no...