Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
I tried watching a few episodes of that when if debuted and hated every minute of it. Explains how I missed that one. Might have to check out the Spider-Verse episodes just for cameos and appearances.
It especially made even less sense as Ultimate Spider-Man was already based more loosely on the Ultimate comics Peter than 616, so when Peter in the show goes to another world where Miles Morales resides, it makes less of a cool comparison because it’s not like grown up, experienced Peter meeting Miles in Spider-Men. It just seems like Peter died at the same age he currently was in the Disney XD universe. And then you have Peters Goblin, already based on Ultimate Goblin, Fighting an even more exaggerated Ultimate Goblin from Miles universe since they were making an Ultimate Universe to a world that was already an adaptation of Spideys Ultimate Universe. Makes my head hurt just thinking about it lol. Don’t know why they have Goblin have the glider and pumpkin bombs on top of being all Hulk-like, more akin to Ultimate Gobby.