Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    Lol since they’re using the comic-accurate Earth designations, that means every time we talk about the animated Spider-Verse versions of the comic characters, we will have to put an E before the earth number, like people did with E-616 and E-1610. I just had a thought. What if Miguel’s world doesn’t end up using the 928 designation, and is actually the future E-616, like what they’ve been trying to do a couple times in ASM and the last 2 runs of Miguel’s book.
    Nope, we catch a glimpse of Miguel changing the universe designation to 928 on his locator while taking Miles from E-50101 (Pavitr Prabhakar's universe) to his own universe.

Of course though, there's still the possibility of Peter B. Parker being E-928's OG Spider-Man before Miguel.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Nope, we catch a glimpse of Miguel changing the universe designation to 928 on his locator while taking Miles from E-50101 (Pavitr Prabhakar's universe) to his own universe.

Of course though, there's still the possibility of Peter B. Parker being E-928's OG Spider-Man before Miguel.
    We did see 616 in ITSV on the screen so unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by Celestin View Post
    It's all good, but why Spider 2099 doesn't have his web cape?

It's hard to do in the games, but couldn't they add it in the movie? It's the best part of his costume and what makes it unique compared to the other Spideys.
    It also wasn't in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon.

Maybe it's just a pain to animated in CG. Although they gave Aaron's Prowler in the first movie Hobie's cape, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I notice we didn't see Gwen's world. And with Gwen coming to Miles, I doubt we will see much of her world.

I would guess they only plan on really showing off one MJ. The one from Peter B's world (I'm thinking she'll either be pregnant or baby Mayday will already have been born).
    Maybe they're saving Gwen's world for her own movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    The Spot was rumored to be a villain in this months back, I think he could really shine in a movie like this. Probably not the only or main villain but he could be great. Looks flippin phenomenal, we are very lucky fans.
    Dimension-hopping Spot makes a lot of sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Takuya Yamashiro is obviously going to get some of the spotlight on him. You know you want Leopardon in as much as possible.
    That Mecha in Miles' room makes me think it was foreshadowing Leopardon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That Mecha in Miles' room makes me think it was foreshadowing Leopardon.
    I was going to say it would be cool for Miles to be established as a mecha fan and then to lose his **** over Leopardon and then remembered that Peni and her mecha appeared in the first film (although her bot is not the Gundam style mecha as Leopardon)...

...unless Peni's NEW mecha is Leopardon!

Astonishing Member

This looks amazing.

-I love Miles' new logo.
    -Miguel looks great. I doubt he is the villain. Still betting for another evil Spider-Man or for the Inheritors to be the villains (if it's an evil Spider-Man, that would explain why Miguel would mistakenly attack Miles).
    -Interesting that it will be a two-parter. That would make it a trilogy. Also I can't call this NWH, and ITSV an unofficial trilogy anymore.

I'm slightly worried about Peter in this. I loved him in the first one, but I don't think the jaded aged role will fit him anymore. I'm a bit worried they'll just retread what made that Peter popular and not what he should be like after his character arc. But it's a little too early to jump the gun. Overall everything looks promising.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 12-05-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    This looks amazing.

-I love Miles' new logo.
    -Miguel looks great. I doubt he is the villain. Still betting for another evil Spider-Man or for the Inheritors to be the villains (if it's an evil Spider-Man, that would explain why Miguel would mistakenly attack Miles).
    -Interesting that it will be a two-parter. That would make it a trilogy. Also I can't call this NWH, and ITSV an unofficial trilogy anymore.
    I think Miguel thinks Miles is screwing something up with the Multiverse which is why he goes after him.

I'm slightly worried about Peter in this. I loved him in the first one, but I don't think the jaded aged role will fit him anymore. I'm a bit worried they'll just retread what made that Peter popular and not what he should be like after his character arc. But it's a little too early to jump the gun. Overall everything looks promising.
    It's perfect for Peter to basically become Renew Your Vows Peter with a little kid of his own in this film, thus the added responsibility thawing away his jadedness. It's basically the arc the comics refused to do during the Spider-Marriage years so I hope the filmmakers show em how it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    It's perfect for Peter to basically become Renew Your Vows Peter with a little kid of his own in this film, thus the added responsibility thawing away his jadedness. It's basically the arc the comics refused to do during the Spider-Marriage years so I hope the filmmakers show em how it's done.
    I doubt we'll get a Spider-Powered MJ in this movie. If we get RYV in some form, I would bet it would be Peter B. seeing them as the best version of his family instead of turning his (ex?-)wife into a superhero.

I also fully expect the first time we see a film with Peter's kid, it will be Mayday.

Astonishing Member

This still takes place two years after ITSV, right? If that's still true, Peter B. would be 40 and his kid can't be more than two years old.

This still takes place two years after ITSV, right? If that's still true, Peter B. would be 40 and his kid can't be more than two years old.
    could explain why he isnt in this film that much considering he has a kid and wants to be around
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    could explain why he isnt in this film that much considering he has a kid and wants to be around
    Jake Johnson confirms that Peter B Parker will return for the ATSV Part 1. So he will be appearing.
    https://moviedweeb.com/2021/07/23/ja...-verse-sequel/

I am very ready for the Toei Spider-Man love that will be incoming here. The more Leopardon merch the better. Everyone must know and appreciate the emissary from hell.

I hope we get more of the past animated TV Spidey's as well for small little bits. We got a 67 Spidey cameo last time, imagine 90s Spidey, Unlimited, MTV Spidey's early 2000s cel-shaded CGI, or Spectacular. Sony owns both of the latter shows too, and they seem to have no problems using anything and everything pretty much. Heck, a Nicholas Hammond cameo would be cool since the live-action movies haven't done one.

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    Jake Johnson confirms that Peter B Parker will return for the ATSV Part 1. So he will be appearing.
    https://moviedweeb.com/2021/07/23/ja...-verse-sequel/
    Yeah I know he will be in it but I'm not expecting him to have the same role in the first movie. I feel like they will give it to 2099. Miles main lead but 2099 the second lead
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

I feel like Miguel will replace Spider-UKs role of being the knowledgeable Spider who explains the multiverse, since it might be too much work to establish the Captain Britian corps

They can't use Captain Britain at all. He probably falls under the X-Men rights, and would definitely be under Disney and not Sony (What If used Captain Britain, though it was Peggy Carter and not Brian Braddock).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman