Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

More toys have been spotted in the wild.

Nothing spoiler-y, they're all from characters that we knew were going to appear, Miles, Gwen, Peter and Miguel. Amusingly, the Miles figure is labeled as "Miles Morales", while the Peter Parker figure is labeled as "Spider-Man"

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post

Nothing spoiler-y, they're all from characters that we knew were going to appear, Miles, Gwen, Peter and Miguel. Amusingly, the Miles figure is labeled as "Miles Morales", while the Peter Parker figure is labeled as "Spider-Man"
    That’s kinda fucked up lol, I know that how they usually label the characters outside the comics in merch and other media, but you think they would make an exception for the series where Miles is the protagonist, and it’s all about HIM being Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    That’s kinda fucked up lol, I know that how they usually label the characters outside the comics in merch and other media, but you think they would make an exception for the series where Miles is the protagonist, and it’s all about HIM being Spider-Man.
    It’s the same issue I had with the discussion around the movie people talked more about Peter B Parker and his failed marriage life than the development of Miles as the main character
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

The toy is probably a fake as a few "leak" toys came out before claiming to be Toby's spider--man that was proven to be fakes a well

If I remember right it was the same for the merch for the first movie.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Here's the thing, It's one picture that's been seen. if it's real then you'd think you'd see or hear more about the toys being released already and have a common consensus of marketing of the characters. Until we get more information reported or multiple reports to confirm the merchandise of some toys for characters to show up. Can't assume yet that we know exactly who else will be in the movie just yet.

More pictures and videos have begun to appear of people finding these toys at their local stores. It's safe to say they're legit now.

More pictures and videos have begun to appear of people finding these toys at their local stores. It's safe to say they're legit now.

Wonder if it was a mistake while stocking or something. All the pictures I've seen have only 1 or 2 items instead of like a shelf of stuff

Another ATSV toy-line leak showed up this time it featured
    spoilers:
    Cyborg Spider-woman would be making an appearance. This toy sports a much more hulking frame than the usual looks of Cyborg Spider-man
    end of spoilers

Of course we have no idea how big of a role characters like this will actually have in the story what with that talk of 240 unique characters to show up at some point. Still a wild pick.

https://twitter.com/Marvfess/status/1553688998043738112

the link to the twitter post showing the toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Another ATSV toy-line leak showed up this time it featured
    spoilers:
    Cyborg Spider-woman would be making an appearance. This toy sports a much more hulking frame than the usual looks of Cyborg Spider-man
    end of spoilers

Of course we have no idea how big of a role characters like this will actually have in the story what with that talk of 240 unique characters to show up at some point. Still a wild pick.

https://twitter.com/Marvfess/status/1553688998043738112

the link to the twitter post showing the toy.
    I wonder if it'll be Mad Max-inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Wonder if it was a mistake while stocking or something. All the pictures I've seen have only 1 or 2 items instead of like a shelf of stuff
    The movie was originally supposed to come out soon before it got delayed, so this is likely a genuine mistake with orders and them forgetting to delay shipping.

Anyways, here’s hoping we get a Mayday Parker/Spider-Girl leak in order to confirm she’s in the movie.

How many more toy leaks do y'all wager we're gonna get? Lol this is getting kinda crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdman3000 View Post
    The movie was originally supposed to come out soon before it got delayed, so this is likely a genuine mistake with orders and them forgetting to delay shipping.

Anyways, here’s hoping we get a Mayday Parker/Spider-Girl leak in order to confirm she’s in the movie.
    I'm expecting Mayday to either appear as a baby or have a pregnant MJ when the movie catches up with Peter B. Also open to Mayday appearing in a post-credits scene like Miguel did at the end of Into the Spider-Verse.

Mayday is way too significant a character to throw out as just another Spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I'm expecting Mayday to either appear as a baby or have a pregnant MJ when the movie catches up with Peter B. Also open to Mayday appearing in a post-credits scene like Miguel did at the end of Into the Spider-Verse.

Mayday is way too significant a character to throw out as just another Spider.
    They could always make a Spider-Girl who dresses like Mayday, and who's not Mayday, but Peter from a world where everyone has the opposite sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    They could always make a Spider-Girl who dresses like Mayday, and who's not Mayday, but Peter from a world where everyone has the opposite sex.
    Don't remind me of Ultimate Spider-Man .