Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by sensormellow View Post
    I wish this thread was locked. :/
    it is still canon Krakoa will go to shit HARD if the mutants learn this.

RCO026_1638978761.jpg
    I can't believe it's actually real. Holy fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    RCO026_1638978761.jpg
    I can't believe it's actually real. Holy fuck.

And Wanda says it.
    Hickman reed M day .
    I just love how this story gives completely different feel when you're reading it with Hickmans X-Men

Erik ends up killing Pietro, Wanda immediately brings him back to life

,Moira showed him that each and every timeline so far, the dream has failed.

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

And with ^ these words, Marvel turns Magneto into the Anti-Christ as mutants get beamed up to the mothership on Rapture Day.

baumblume

baumblume

One of the most tragic event to Happen to Mutant kind

baumblume

Weirdly enough Moira told both Xavier and Magnus the future back in the 70s and things have reached this point both men resigned themselves to allowing the timeline to occur making changes along the way. Stopping Genosha and MDAY wasn't one of them

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    There is also the possibility that the entire retcon is fake or at least not as true as it looked so far. False memories implanted into Xavier, Magneto and even Moira X herself.

The whole thing has a good chance of ending up being a case of "unreliable narrator" in my opinion.

So i agree that until the whole meta plot is done (of which Inferno and 20 stories of Wolverine might merely be a mid point), we can't know for sure.
    Now that we know OS says machines 'always' lose in life 10 at least,this seems unlikely. Before book 3 came out ,I actually thought the reveal by Destiny that 'there will be an island ..not the first but the last was a clue hiding in plain sight that Krakoa existed twice once in life 10 and we are in life 11 already with an ascended Moira(like OS) giving Xavier bad info knowing the Orchis node invasion would ensure Serafina escapes and then sending Darwin into the vault knowing that he would boost CoV evolution. However I think now the story could be a little different with Moira perhaps a victim ,let's wait and see.

baumblume

it is canon magneto and Xavier Monsters.