Default Luffy vs Ultimate Reed Richards/The Maker

No equipment for the Maker. Just their powers. Who wins?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Erm... I've not read Ultimate FF in a long time but Luffy is like a Class 90+ brick speedster who is functionally immune to blunt trauma.

I don't like Reed's chances here.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Wondering about this, I Googled the Maker. Apparently, he's bonded to an improved version of the Venom symbiote, which would give him speed, enhanced durability and strength, and the ability to make edged weapons. This is not feats, per se, it's just what a wiki says.

However, I posit that Venom or Venom+ speed is going to be statuesque to Luffy, who is going to be able to pound with impunity until Maker doesn't move anymore.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

The equipment ban is what reallt seals the Maker's fate. If Maker could access his arsenal, I'm sure he could build a weapon that could kill Luffy, and the Dimensional shenanigans he's go going on could let him survive long enough to do so

I'm putting my money on the Class-90+ brick speedster who can throw fiery punches and has the power to see into the future to a limited extent and can split the clouds by clashing with a similarly freakishly-powerful being.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis