Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Default Spider-Man joins Fortnite

Well, the title said it all. Spider-Man joins the Fortnite as the part of Battle Pass cosmetics for Newly Announced Chapter 3, Season 1 of Fortnite.

The players can unlock Spidey's Default, Symbiote, and Future Foundation suit when they purchased Battle Pass and play through games.

Here's the overview video

I thought he was in Fortnite already, surprised it took so long lol.

Well, it was bound to happen.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

I think they translated him to the Fortnite artstyle perfectly, love that they did the classic suit, you can also unlock the symbiote suit and Future Foundation suit. I wonder if this will get a passing canon reference in ASM, like what happened in X-Men.

Incredible Member

the fact it took this long to get him in fortnite makes me think it wasn't going to happen, probably because disney and marvel were hesitant to put peter in a game where he shoots people with guns, but epic kept offering them more and more money until they accepted.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Just realized ASM #90 solicitations mention that the Daily Bugle is decimated. Knowing that Beyond Corporation has to do with the multiverse, and the fact that the Daily Bugle was warped into Fortnite, I’m starting to wonder if they’re gonna use this as a way to tie in to Spidey’s inclusion. The X-Men comics directly referenced the earlier Fortnite tie in, wonder if they’re gonna try to canonize this as well lol.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Early glitch shows that Spider-Man's Web Shooters will be added as new mythic weapon for this season.

Once you obtain it, you can use it to web-slinging around the map like Spider-Man.