Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Crossposting with the Peter Parker Appreciation Thread.

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

More Miguel and Mayday hilariousness:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Kinda humorous but I’ve noticed Miguel getting a lot of horny fans on Twitter lol

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Kinda humorous but I’ve noticed Miguel getting a lot of horny fans on Twitter lol
    Yes. Yes, indeed. As the Blade movies were so fond of saying: "The thirst always wins."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Miguel O'Hara expression sheet from ATSV by Ami Thompson:

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Miguel O'Hara expression sheet from ATSV by Ami Thompson:

He's smiling....SKRULLLLL!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    saw the movie today. Good showing and lots of screen-time for Miguel. spoilers:
    They beat him mercilessly with the villain stick tho lol. But like, in such a way that I firmly believe he'll be getting his big damn hero moment in Beyond next March, so I'm not too torn up about it.
    end of spoilers
    At the same time, spoilers:
    reeeeeally not out of character for him when you look at objectively. Is pretty consistent to his character, particularly in early into his career.
    end of spoilers

Mayday and her Uncle Miguel:

I have heard that Symbiote Spider-Man 2099 might have been cancelled.

--

Art Drop:

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 06-09-2023 at 01:09 PM.

I have heard that Symbiote Spider-Man 2099 might have been cancelled.

--

Art Drop:

Awesome art, though considering PAD is in the hospital (and in seriously bad condition, from what I've heard) . . . it might be for the best that Symbiote Spider-Man 2099 doesn't come out yet, if ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Awesome art, though considering PAD is in the hospital (and in seriously bad condition, from what I've heard) . . . it might be for the best that Symbiote Spider-Man 2099 doesn't come out yet, if ever.
    Yeah...that is probably for the best.

More Spider-Man 2099 Concept Art:

More Spider-Man 2099 Concept Art:

Very cool concept art there. Wishing they'd kept the black shading for Spider-Man 2099 in the movie proper, though.

So I am familiar with Miguel but have read very little. Was there a vampire aspect to his powers?
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    So I am familiar with Miguel but have read very little. Was there a vampire aspect to his powers?
    No, the process that turned him into Spider-Man gave him fangs that he can use to inject a paralysis poison into his opponents. He doesn't drink blood or anything like that.