Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Spiderman 2099 release today in Marvel Snap
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Miguel and Mayday:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Miguel and Mayday:

Shocking adorable.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spider-Man 2099 #1 (ATSV version) by Rick Leonardi:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Spider-Man 2099 #1 (ATSV version) by Rick Leonardi:

That was pretty cool.

Was Symbiote Spider-Man 2099 not supposed to be October? I don't see it in the solicits

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    Was Symbiote Spider-Man 2099 not supposed to be October? I don't see it in the solicits
    Peter David took a turn for the worse, I think it's on hold for now.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

So what are everyone’s thoughts on Earth-2099 so far? Do you enjoy this new version of Miguel introduced a few years ago, or would you rather we were still following Earth-928 Miguel?

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    So what are everyone’s thoughts on Earth-2099 so far? Do you enjoy this new version of Miguel introduced a few years ago, or would you rather we were still following Earth-928 Miguel?
    Loved everything Slott, David and Spencer did with the character these last few years. I wish we could have a brand new ongoing with him and Tempest.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Loved everything Slott, David and Spencer did with the character these last few years. I wish we could have a brand new ongoing with him and Tempest.
    Agreed, though I can appreciate at least some parts of what Steve Orlando has been doing with Spider-Man 2099, especially since the second one, Dark Genesis, focused more on Miguel himself after Exodus did the work of expanding the 2099 setting.

ATSV Miguel encounters Comic Lyla:

Oh heck. I hope his health improves :<

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Agreed, though I can appreciate at least some parts of what Steve Orlando has been doing with Spider-Man 2099, especially since the second one, Dark Genesis, focused more on Miguel himself after Exodus did the work of expanding the 2099 setting.
    I can def agree with this. the more personal, smaller stakes stories where we focus on character are the more enjoyable in my opinion.

ATSV Miguel encounters Comic Lyla:

Ha, cute.

I can def agree with this. the more personal, smaller stakes stories where we focus on character are the more enjoyable in my opinion.
    Most definitely. Looking forward to seeing more of AlcheNews, if only as a commentary on the idea of news media being coopted into corporate propaganda.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

He suffered some strokes. Here is the last published update on him from April 2023.

"Peter is still in rehab but that is week to week until the insurance decides that he is well enough to come home," Kathleen writes in an April 13th update on the fundraiser. "The big hurdle is that he is a two person assist right now. I have the door widening in the works so he can come home along with a couple of other things that will make his life easier...He is still working at Marvel but is on leave right now so no income there to speak of. However, Marvel has been our lifeline. They go to bat for Peter and makes sure that he is getting the best care he can. I have been informed that Disney Insurance is considered among the Cadillac insurances. They check in on him and make sure I am doing OK. "
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime