Ultimate Member

Default Netflix Luke Cage vs Incredible Hulk (tv)

The Bill Bixby Hulk vs Netflix Luke Cage.

Who wins?

Haven’t watched Cage but I have gone looking for Bixby Hulk feats before; here was the most impressive for strength. Reposting from Hulk vs Terminator thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    I just watched a clip from an episode (Of Guilt, Models and Murder) where Hulk stopped an hydraulic car crusher. He held it up for several seconds with one hand when it was rated at 3000 psi, and quite a bit longer using both hands.

If I did my math right he was pressing about 250 tons when he was using both hands. That also fits with his portrayal in the episode Prometheus Part 2 where he overpowers a massive hydraulic system in a government building.

That’s enough for me to say the Terminator’s getting torn to shreds in a fist fight. Lou Hulk isn’t Six Million Dollar Man fast, but I think he has enough catching blows/thrown projectile feats to not be outsped.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    Haven’t watched Cage but I have gone looking for Bixby Hulk feats before; here was the most impressive for strength. Reposting from Hulk vs Terminator thread.
    He also casually tossed boulders almost to the horizon. He had that anomaly that bullets hurt him but he was way stronger than Netflix Cage.
    Power with Girl is better.