Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I believe this interview was conducted on Friday, though I may be wrong. In either case, wasn't Friday the day they started dropping the Destiny of X teasers? More than likely, White was referring to those teasers.
    You do realize this interview already mentioned and asked White about all those teasers for Destiny of X lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    You do realize this interview already mentioned and asked White about all those teasers for Destiny of X lol
    I hadn’t read the whole interview, so, I obviously missed that part, lol!

Really looking forward to Destiny of X. The next phase of Krakoa looks so promising. This might be the best crop of X-Books we've gotten in years.

Also an interesting take on the situation with Jean reading Lorna's mind. I saw a lot of discussion about this on Twitter and on this board. I think it's one of those scenes where people can insert a particular agenda or interpretation, if they want. When I read it, I don't see it as Jean manipulating Lorna's thoughts. She's simply reading what Lorna is honestly thinking and ignoring what she's trying to think. Sometimes people say things that don't jive with how they feel and vice versa. Jean is just in a better position to know what someone's actual thoughts are because she's a powerful telepath. She didn't put those thoughts in there. She just read them.

But that's just my take. I'm sure others feel different.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I just want to know who is writing the books before I can get excited!

After reading the thought process that went into X-Men Green, I’d say it firmly fits into the concept of just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should. Did they honestly think that people would like it much less want to read characters that have nothing to like like Curse? Yea there are characters people love to hate but those characters tend to have something that would at least make you want to read them. Curse has nothing like that and has no personality beyond sociopathic edgelord. She’s the kind of character that you wouldn’t bat an eyelash if she was suddenly killed off for shock value.

Or might breathe a sigh of relief. As said, there are characters that you can love to hate, but there has to be something there to get a grip on. Curse is just there to be a griefer.