Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    MAR, we all would’ve been more likely to believe if you named the artists alongside the writers but you didn’t so we all doubt you now.
    Honestly this is a great point, it'd be so easy to believe people if they included the artists with their leaks.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Honestly this is a great point, it'd be so easy to believe people if they included the artists with their leaks.
    Tbf all those "leaks" read like what pretty much everyone was guessing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    I'm legitimately concerned for you if this book is announced and Cable isn't in it.

It's highly likely he is but there's a chance he may be in X-Force.
    That’s cool too. I just want him used somewhere. If he’s not in Red it will go like this… “Damn. That sucks. Well, hopefully he’s in a badass revamped X-Force book.” And then I’ll go off on tangents about who I hope is in that book, who I hope is writing it, drawing it, etc., until it’s announced. And then, if he’s not in that one, the process starts over again with me hoping he’s in something else.

I’m an optimist, brother (or sister; haven’t sussed out which you are). Life’s just better that way. And I will be grateful wherever he appears. Hell, I was even grateful for that shitty X-Force: Killshot one-shot that came out last month… and it was f’ing awful. Lol.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    This would be very disappointing if true. Duggan and Percy should not be writing two books each, they are both mediocre at best. If Howard must remain on the X-books the very least she could do is drop the characters from her cast she clearly has no ideas for and just write a Betsy book. Really hoping for better news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Where the eff is Tempo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I noticed you guys didn't consider the possibility that Magneto is gone because of Hellion. He recognized that telekinesis is a way better power than Magneto's, if fully unleashed. So he's off to train Hellion to metalbend and help him unlock a bunch more powers. Next time we'll see Magneto, it'll be in Hero of X, as part of Julian's supporting cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    2022: The Year of Hellion. Believe it.
    With real or prosthetic hands?
    My flag is bacon.

Hellion books his slot at the Crucible arena and no-one turns up to fight him or watch.

Since Immortal X-men is being released at the last week of March, and in the previous week the last issue of the Wolverine event comes out, do you guys think another new book will debut on March or only April?

The new phase of New Mutants will only start in the first week of April as well. I'm disappointed to have to wait so long for these new books just because X Lives and Deaths has to be released weekly.

They announced the new Marauders book officially i guess? Lol but it releases with a brand new #1 and is scheduled to come out the same day as Immortal Xmen.

By the way they’re releasing these books I wouldnt be surprised if Xforce is shown next but, thag would also mean Xmen Red will be the last book to show and will probably be released last as well.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    With real or prosthetic hands?
    Ideally real hands, to fit in with continuity. But he gets into another accident and needs prosthetics again. Or go with those prophetic hands someone mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Hellion books his slot at the Crucible arena and no-one turns up to fight him or watch.
    Laura shows up because she saw his name on the schedule and thought "Julian" said "Jubilee." The two stand around awkwardly for 4 minutes before Laura leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Does any one know what Secret X-Men has to do with Destiny of X?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Does any one know what Secret X-Men has to do with Destiny of X?
    None really. It was just all of the unchosen X-Men recruits from the Hellfire Gala put together for a space adventure/one shot.

I could be wrong, but Marvel hasn’t released any real substantial info on it yet.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    None really. It was just all of the unchosen X-Men recruits from the Hellfire Gala put together for a space adventure/one shot.

I could be wrong, but Marvel hasn’t released any real substantial info on it yet.
    ahh okay, I wonder if this is Howard's last X story or is she going to have a X book

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    ahh okay, I wonder if this is Howard's last X story or is she going to have a X book
    With it being one of the last books aside from Life and Death of Wolverine coming out prior to the relaunch I can’t imagine it not having any significance at all. Especially considering Sunspot is co leading that team and he is in the promo picture for Destiny of X.

If they’re going in order on the teaser, from L to R, then we should get the X-Force announcement next. Not sure if they are, but the first two have gone that way.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    If they’re going in order on the teaser, from L to R, then we should get the X-Force announcement next. Not sure if they are, but the first two have gone that way.
    Yeah. If X-force is revealed next we might have a pattern of how the titles are previewed.

Any hope Percy might not write it and we get a more fitting team and competent presentation of it though?

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Yeah. If X-force is revealed next we might have a pattern of how the titles are previewed.

Any hope Percy might not write it and we get a more fitting team and competent presentation of it though?
    Cassara was drawing a new cover for X-Force that I posted in upcoming art thread and he tagged Percy.
    Percy is writing X-Force 100%.

I would be really surprised if Percy won't continue to write Wolverine solo because sales were too good.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 12-10-2021 at 08:40 AM.