Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Sweet, thanks for sharing.
    It makes me happy that a book featuring Storm and Cable has "X-Men" in the title. Deserved and as the universe intended.
    Thanks. I completely agree. Storm is awesome and some of my favorite runs are from when she led the team. In the case of Cable, I’ve enjoyed him as an X-man since the 90s and his interactions with Storm were great back then. Loved him on Rogue’s Supernovas team too, and I feel like he can fill that role of being Ororo’s right hand… or fist really. I think about when Logan, for example, was told by her to bring back one of the Marauders alive for questioning during the Mutant Massacre. With regards to the rest of them, she said something like “do what you do best.” Cable can definitely be that guy in this book. He’s a hardened soldier and warrior and will always do what needs to be done. The dirty work guy.

I also hope we get to see him drinking in an Arakki bar, maybe with Iceman as his wingman. A good old fashioned bar fight with some aliens and Arakki mutants could be a lot of fun. So much potential here…

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    You bring up an interesting point… do we know why so many of the Arrakki seem to have immortality as an added power? Did time pass differently where they were? Do they have their own version of resurrection (other than the White Sword stuff) that we don’t know about?
    I'm hoping we find the answers to all those questions and more. This could be the one book I've been waiting for since the Arakkii came to play.
    Let Immortal XM attend to Krakoan business, and XM:Red attend to all things Planet Arakko.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Thanks. I completely agree. Storm is awesome and some of my favorite runs are from when she led the team. In the case of Cable, I’ve enjoyed him as an X-man since the 90s and his interactions with Storm were great back then. Loved him on Rogue’s Supernovas team too, and I feel like he can fill that role of being Ororo’s right hand… or fist really. I think about when Logan, for example, was told by her to bring back one of the Marauders alive for questioning during the Mutant Massacre. With regards to the rest of them, she said something like “do what you do best.” Cable can definitely be that guy in this book. He’s a hardened soldier and warrior and will always do what needs to be done. The dirty work guy.

I also hope we get to see him drinking in an Arakki bar, maybe with Iceman as his wingman. A good old fashioned bar fight with some aliens and Arakki mutants could be a lot of fun. So much potential here…
    Yes please to all this! your getting me super excited.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

ugh I hope Iceman isn't just relegated to a supporting role again after Marauders though, give my man something to do

BANNED

He is definitely in the xmen red book because isn't he like incharge of sword station 2 which orbits arakko?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    You bring up an interesting point… do we know why so many of the Arrakki seem to have immortality as an added power? Did time pass differently where they were? Do they have their own version of resurrection (other than the White Sword stuff) that we don’t know about?
    Maybe all Omega Levels are secretly Immortal it would make sense, Bobby has been shown to live for 100's of years in AUSTRALIA currently Dark Ages he hasn't aged at all despite Parker being an old man.

That's exactly the storyline I'm hoping for.
    I Mean lowkey same but I need more on "top" of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Maybe all Omega Levels are secretly Immortal it would make sense, Bobby has been shown to live for 100's of years in AUSTRALIA currently Dark Ages he hasn't aged at all despite Parker being an old man.
    That would make a lot of sense. I think it might also just be the community aspect, like Vita does an amazing job in new mutants with power combinations. I could see by sheer vicinity to each other mutants started to share basic physiological similarities like long life, improved healing etc. Though it also lends to reason most omegas have been shown in at least one reality or more to either stop aging or evolve into a more long lasting form.

I do find it interesting on a side that iceman is basically experiencing the same feelings Storm and Magneto have been since Planet Arrako. In sword upon his first entry magneto noted he needed to test his limits or he might think he had them, then we move to storm who after x of sword felt the winds of change and she has since been pushing herself as well reentry on her own to Planet Arrako and her line about no limits and now Bobby who feels since the gala he wants to know what else he can do. There is definitely a trend there that could go many ways.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I Mean lowkey same but I need more on "top" of that.
    That's why he's back to 90's buff Bobby in the Destiny of X teaser image. He's gearing up.

But in all seriousness yes, I definitely want to see him utilized well and under Ewing I think that would happen.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That's why he's back to 90's buff Bobby in the Destiny of X teaser image. He's gearing up.

But in all seriousness yes, I definitely want to see him utilized well and under Ewing I think that would happen.
    I could see him being like her champion in the arena. Something about this point in his life it seems bobby would kind of get off on being a gladiator loved by all of planet arrako.

edit: Now i totally want to see Bobby/Magneto roll deep in arrako meeting and point at what seat they taking while Storm sits back and smiles.
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-21-2021 at 10:45 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Cause these Arraki men are attracted to power & "Top Men" on Krakoa remain lacking Bobby has to look his best..... Though in all seriousness yes Ewing will do him justice.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I could see him being like her champion in the arena. Something about this point in his life it seems bobby would kind of get off on being a gladiator loved by all of planet arrako.

edit: Now i totally want to see Bobby/Magneto roll deep in arrako meeting and point at what seat they taking while Storm sits back and smiles.
    Love the idea of him wanting to battle as a gladiator. We see he's itching to explore his powers more so that would fit nicely.

Love the idea of him wanting to battle as a gladiator. We see he's itching to explore his powers more so that would fit nicely.
    He's also indestructible best place for him.

He's also indestructible best place for him.
    LOL @ the Arakki's faces as he keeps reconstructing himself.

LOL @ the Arakki's faces as he keeps reconstructing himself.
    Oh yeah Bobby bout to find a man that's probably the sexiest **** to an Arraki Lmao.