Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

...Bachalo...

The Bachalo...whose panels are so "wonderfully and amazingly" detailed that you can't make out wtf's going on...that Bachalo? *makes the face and crosses fingers hoping he's just illustrating the promo image*
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Bachalo is drawing new Hickman's project.
    He probably just drew that teaser and won't be on RED interiors.
    Goddess be Praised! if this is true.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    ...Bachalo...

The Bachalo...whose panels are so "wonderfully and amazingly" detailed that you can't make out wtf's going on...that Bachalo? *makes the face and crosses fingers hoping he's just illustrating the promo image*
    Yeah I’m in this same boat. I liked a lot of his older work, but more recent stuff seems to be less detailed. I can’t even imagine how clunky the cloud hair would look. Praying for the return of Valerio.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah I’m in this same boat. I liked a lot of his older work, but more recent stuff seems to be less detailed. I can’t even imagine how clunky the cloud hair would look. Praying for the return of Valerio.
    From your lips to the Goddess' divine ears and heart.

The first thing I think of when I hear "Bachalo" is the Children of the Vault. I loved that era but I'm not sure Bachalo is the right fit for Storm and Planet Arakko personally.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Depends. His art from that period was fire! The Supernovas arc which introduced the CotV as well as the one with the Mummudrai on Providence, Cable’s island… both of those story arcs were beautifully illustrated. And clear! His more recent work has been very, very muddy and hard to follow.

Bleeding Cool is saying covers possibly by Leinil Yu on this book…

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/x-me...l-set-on-mars/

That’s the only new bit of information which hasn’t already been posted in this thread.

So is a Storm book?

Do Guys have a Scan?

No scans yet...just hopeful speculation based on the reports from those who might have already seen/read something about the issue dropping tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Bleeding Cool is saying covers possibly by Leinil Yu on this book…

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/x-me...l-set-on-mars/

That’s the only new bit of information which hasn’t already been posted in this thread.
    Sweet, thanks for sharing.
    It makes me happy that a book featuring Storm and Cable has "X-Men" in the title. Deserved and as the universe intended.

Chile if Bobby is on this hopefully he gets a storyline beyond finding some swole Arraki boy toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Chile if Bobby is on this hopefully he gets a storyline beyond finding some swole Arraki boy toy.
    That's exactly the storyline I'm hoping for.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    He would become sobunar's bitch.... But on a serious note the arakkii omegas might give him and Storm some unique insight on how to use their powers since they have been existing for thousands of years

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    He would become sobunar's bitch.... But on a serious note the arakkii omegas might give him and Storm some unique insight on how to use their powers since they have been existing for thousands of years
    You bring up an interesting point… do we know why so many of the Arrakki seem to have immortality as an added power? Did time pass differently where they were? Do they have their own version of resurrection (other than the White Sword stuff) that we don’t know about?