Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

X-men Red is solicited to only come out in the last week of April, day 27 according to the website of League of Comic Geeks, and they always have the days right and updated.

New Mutants, Knights of X and X-Force will be released before, each in a different week of April, in this order. Legion of X only in May

Astonishing Member

Gotta have that wolverine money for a whole 3-4 months. I'm reminded once again of that one issue of Exiles with the regular team on a break of some kind, the entity in charge tries to solve one of the problems by literally throwing as many copies of Wolverine as he can find at the problem only for them all to fail utterly. I just find that apt with the current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Love the idea of him wanting to battle as a gladiator. We see he's itching to explore his powers more so that would fit nicely.
    There just HAS to be a "This is SPARTA!" moment with Bobby going "THIS IS... ANTARTICA!!" lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Just stopped by the old LCS because I was curious and knew they’d be unpacking tomorrow’s comics, and it’s near my gym so I hit it up after my workout. Took a peak at the S.W.O.R.D. issue for tomorrow and the teaser in the back. It really doesn’t give you much and just shows Storm solo, and the art doesn’t look like Bachalo. So I’m not sure where that rumor came from.

Good news about Bachalo if it's true he isn't on the book. His art has become too incomprehensible over the years

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    For now. We dont want how things will end up after the dust settles
    Oh, Dust is in the book?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Maybe all Omega Levels are secretly Immortal it would make sense, Bobby has been shown to live for 100's of years in AUSTRALIA currently Dark Ages he hasn't aged at all despite Parker being an old man.
    This would be great. Cases can definitely be made for Bobby and Jean.

Why TF does that say Australia I hate SPELLCHECK!!!

Astonishing Member

I mean, I'm actually hoping Christian Frost ends up as a supporting character in this book as well and we actually get some DEVELOPMENT of his and Bobby's are they/aren't they relationship instead of them just sharing a panel every twenty issues. Orlando mentioned in an interview that Pyro, Bobby AND Christian were all leaving the Marauders title for other books, which was interesting to me because he wasn't really an actual cast member there just an auxiliary (although ironically I do think he showed up as much as Bobby did, just in Hellfire stuff), and it did seem significant that Christian was singled out as being unavailable for future Marauders stuff due to being in another book.....I can't imagine where else he might end up, whereas I could see him going to Mars to give Emma and Hellfire a presence there.

After all, Arakko is now the capital of the Sol system and immersed in intergalactic politics now....Emma's GOTTA want Hellfire to have an intermediary meeting with all kinds of alien representatives and establishing footholds across the galaxy, and who better than Christian? Especially if his sorta boyfriend is about to go to Arakko to flex some omega muscle and win some respect from the locals? (It definitely seems that all the team members are likely to be omegas like Storm, Magneto, Bobby, etc....or else still massively powerful like Cable).

I also kinda wanna see the drama that could result from Vulcan showing up in this book? But I could see Krakoans wanting to keep him the HELL away from all intergalactic politics considering he's bound to have a reputation due to well, Emperor Vulcan. But its hinted that his resurrected version doesn't really even remember most of that, so imagine Vulcan trying to come to terms with being massively hated by alien races and not really knowing why and wanting to know more....

Lastly.....I know that Maddy is supposed to be fighting with Illyana over control of Limbo in an upcoming New Mutants, but was it ever clarified if she's technically an Omega due to being an identical clone of Jean's? I think she should be, and what kind of wtf-ery could be unleashed by Maddy being like, hmm, I feel like these Arakki would be more appreciative of the Goblyn Queen than Krakoa, I'm gonna pop over there and challenge one of them for a seat, and then Storm and the others of X-Men Red have to like, do damage control kinda because they have no idea what her agenda is or what she actually wants in the longterm. Just a thought, but that kinda political wildcard stuff could be fun to see.
    Last edited by BobbysWorld; 12-21-2021 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I mean, I'm actually hoping Christian Frost ends up as a supporting character in this book as well and we actually get some DEVELOPMENT of his and Bobby's are they/aren't they relationship instead of them just sharing a panel every twenty issues. Orlando mentioned in an interview that Pyro, Bobby AND Christian were all leaving the Marauders title for other books, which was interesting to me because he wasn't really an actual cast member there just an auxiliary (although ironically I do think he showed up as much as Bobby did, just in Hellfire stuff), and it did seem significant that Christian was singled out as being unavailable for future Marauders stuff due to being in another book.....I can't imagine where else he might end up, whereas I could see him going to Mars to give Emma and Hellfire a presence there.

After all, Arakko is now the capital of the Sol system and immersed in intergalactic politics now....Emma's GOTTA want Hellfire to have an intermediary meeting with all kinds of alien representatives and establishing footholds across the galaxy, and who better than Christian? Especially if his sorta boyfriend is about to go to Arakko to flex some omega muscle and win some respect from the locals? (It definitely seems that all the team members are likely to be omegas like Storm, Magneto, Bobby, etc....or else still massively powerful like Cable).

I also kinda wanna see the drama that could result from Vulcan showing up in this book? But I could see Krakoans wanting to keep him the HELL away from all intergalactic politics considering he's bound to have a reputation due to well, Emperor Vulcan. But its hinted that his resurrected version doesn't really even remember most of that, so imagine Vulcan trying to come to terms with being massively hated by alien races and not really knowing why and wanting to know more....

Lastly.....I know that Maddy is supposed to be fighting with Illyana over control of Limbo in an upcoming New Mutants, but was it ever clarified if she's technically an Omega due to being an identical clone of Jean's? I think she should be, and what kind of wtf-ery could be unleashed by Maddy being like, hmm, I feel like these Arakki would be more appreciative of the Goblyn Queen than Krakoa, I'm gonna pop over there and challenge one of them for a seat, and then Storm and the others of X-Men Red have to like, do damage control kinda because they have no idea what her agenda is or what she actually wants in the longterm. Just a thought, but that kinda political wildcard stuff could be fun to see.
    I like the way you think. Ive been pining to have Madeline and Vulcan in more books. I was thinking about Maddy in Otherworld, but Arakko sounds like a good home too.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Sweet, I loved his cover for Cable Reloaded.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Same. And his cover of SWORD #10 too.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I still wouldn't mind Jacopo Camagni on alternating art duties.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Not to make it awkward but… can we change the OP pic to Storm’s cover on X-Men Red 7, at the very least.