Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Anything they did with Wanda would probably be more development than they’ve been willing to give her over the past…16 years? It’s been about 16 since Disassembled right?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What ya'll gonna do when you get this instead?
    I don't mind how Leah wrote Wanda, though tbh she barely even wrote Wanda since she's barely been in ToM. Wanda actually bonding/interacting with mutants could be really good. It's about time the mutants meet with the Pretender and get to know her on a personal level, it could be good for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    I’d personally enjoy it, but I’d imagine this forum and the subreddit would have a meltdown over it. They should bring in every red themed X-character as well, there’s Omega Red, any others besides him?
    I know someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Let's go! Let's do it!

BANNED

Won't be surprised cause the world is a mess and so is the xoffice. We been knew.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    For what it’s worth, I can confirm that I was told the same as below about X-Men: Red and Immortal X-Men. Additionally, I was told that Immortal X-Men will feature Storm and be a replacement for S.W.O.R.D. We’ll see.

I was told a few more things, but I’ll hold off on sharing for now.
    Where Leah at, she also has a book on the way maybe it's red

BANNED

Fine. I feel like we already know it's not a Jean book, so whatever character the brand goes to, good for them. I am told that Jean Grey is already in the middle of the greatest story she has ever been in. They are not going to mess that up.

While you're joking, it might be good for Wanda to get under the control of the X-offices. She gets alot of misogynistic Women-Can't-Handle-Power stuff from Avengers, so...oh wait....X-Men does the same thing lolol. Oh well.

But seriously though, Wanda could use a change of editorial and maybe her moving into the X-house would inspire the X-people, both the editors/creators and the fans, to move on from the Decimation plots.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 12-07-2021 at 12:50 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    That would actually be much more interesting. Wanda finally moving into the X-Men's sphere after nearly 60 years as an Avenger and committing to her mutant identity would be very big development for her character growth.
    Wait, are Wanda and Quicksilver mutants again? I can’t keep track of the retcons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wait, are Wanda and Quicksilver mutants again? I can’t keep track of the retcons.
    The retcon is still in effect.

Incredible Member

Burn it at the stake.

Look, if it's been confirmed that X-men Red will be a sequel to Sword, I'd like to see 2-3 Arakkis on the team, whether it's Khora or new characters, I think it would be really interesting, and innovate a little bit, and give them more space..

The rumor is that it’s Immortal X-men that is the sequel to S.W.O.R.D. and not X-men Red. Supposedly X-men Red is something else, possibly written by Duggan with Jean Grey in it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Look, if it's been confirmed that X-men Red will be a sequel to Sword, I'd like to see 2-3 Arakkis on the team, whether it's Khora or new characters, I think it would be really interesting, and innovate a little bit, and give them more space..
    Whil i like the Arraki character concepts fine, doesn't the X-line already have too many characters without introducing a whole host of new ones as well?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    The rumor is that it’s Immortal X-men that is the sequel to S.W.O.R.D. and not X-men Red. Supposedly X-men Red is something else, possibly written by Duggan with Jean Grey in it.
    Do we know the source of these rumors? I know MAR or bishop66 said Duggan is on Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Oh! This is a mess, lol, but even so I hope the team formation is half of the Arakkis.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Whil i like the Arraki character concepts fine, doesn't the X-line already have too many characters without introducing a whole host of new ones as well?
    Look, the X-mens core has a diversity, and a huge cast of characters, I understand that a large part of the public that follows this universe, would like to see the "old" characters appear more often in the comics (especially those that were barely used )

But as Storm is the Regent of Arakko, and as these people have already been introduced, it would be very interesting to give them more space, I wouldn't see the problem of having a solo team just with the Arakkis, but now with this new core direction. of the X-mens, I see it would be more profitable to put in, Storm and two more known mutants (like maybe Cable), and the rest being new Arakki characters, they're very interesting, and besides, they would give them more color, personality. , and a way for the public to empathize with them

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Do we know the source of these rumors? I know MAR or bishop66 said Duggan is on Red.
    Yes, plus two other posters claiming to have inside knowledge.