Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Grummet Superman anything is a must buy. His Superman art from the Death & Return time frame kind of defined Superman for me.

I got a commmission of the mullet Superman from him a while back.

EFC80FDD-EAC4-4706-96EA-0E357134C10B.jpg
That is fantastic!

Also, my general thoughts/predictions:

spoilers:

Doomsday is the "1st half" villain, and we have "an" Eradicator (who does have powers), a Superboy, and a "retired" Steel.

Superman will "die" in episode 6, or at least be so critical that they'll think he's dead. We may know differently, but most in the show won't. Lois has been trying to get closer to Nat, and John can't help but see his Lois when he sees this one - I think there may be an "almost" moment, and may partly inspire John to come out of retirement to step up in Superman's absence. We won't get to an actual romance, but there will be a mutual connection - and I do trust the show to handle it tastefully, something I'd never say of DC proper.

The "real" villain may bring Doomsday back or something, and Tal may try to become the Eradicator again but this time try to control it - and he'll make the ultimate sacrifice (Clark not believing there's good in him gives me this idea - he'll prove both Clark and himself wrong.) Said sacrifice will give the revived Clark and the team what they need to take down whoever the 2nd half villain is.

I think Mitch and Superman will come to an understanding of some sort by the end of the season, because that just feels more like the "vibe" for this show.
end of spoilers

No matter what, I absolutely LOVE all the easter eggs and setups this is bringing! Easily my favorite non-comics Superman content, at this point.