Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

So, we've got a 3 week break until the next new episode of SAL ... what do we think of both the actors' performances and their storylines this season?

Tyler Hoechlin has been great as the most adorkable Clark ever, but I wish he had more of a professional life outside of being Superman. Volunteer assistant coach at his kids' high school seems like it shouldn't be all he does outside the house. Like, can he be some kind of journalist again?

Bitsie Tulloch's Lois is awesome, but even more than Clark, she NEEDS to still be doing hard-hitting journalism. And we haven't really seen that on this show yet.

I love Wole Parks' work as John Henry Irons, but he needs a job. A real stable job on top of being Steel.

So disappointed in Jonathan's decision-making. Was convinced he was going to follow in mother's footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    To be fair, Lois keeps withholding info from her about her family even when it’s relevant to what’s going on. Still a leap to choose a cult leader over your partner however, but I think Chrissy may be getting swayed by Ally’s charisma.
    At the same time the fact that it's so personal would make it feel more justifiable in my opinion. I know reporters are supposed to be objective, but when it comes to family people hardly ever are.

Incredible Member

So, what is that weird crystal Bizarro carried with him, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    So, we've got a 3 week break until the next new episode of SAL ... what do we think of both the actors' performances and their storylines this season?

Tyler Hoechlin has been great as the most adorkable Clark ever, but I wish he had more of a professional life outside of being Superman. Volunteer assistant coach at his kids' high school seems like it shouldn't be all he does outside the house. Like, can he be some kind of journalist again?

Bitsie Tulloch's Lois is awesome, but even more than Clark, she NEEDS to still be doing hard-hitting journalism. And we haven't really seen that on this show yet.

I love Wole Parks' work as John Henry Irons, but he needs a job. A real stable job on top of being Steel.

So disappointed in Jonathan's decision-making. Was convinced he was going to follow in mother's footsteps.
    Hoechlin, Tulloch, and Parks are great, definitely agree that Steel needs some kind of job or something for him to do (which is a problem they’re having with Clark as well besides being Superman).
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    Yoda’s speculation that it’s going to give Ally the ability to drain people feels like a good guess to me. Otherwise I’d guess it’s blue kryptonite or a subtle reference to Bizarro’s “#1” stone nametag
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think they said Clark will get back into reporting this season. Lois can't really count on Chrissy right now so maybe Clark has to back her up in taking on Ally.

I think once John Henry really settles in Smallville they'll figure out something for him to do, alongside Natalie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    It seems like it's connected him to Superman and tried to absorb Clark. It might be from Bizarro World.

Extraordinary Member

I miss postered like this

751B780C-C135-4FD3-AD38-91AE06C4A788.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It was that kind of show at the time...

Lol.....25 characters.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Was that an actual poster?
    Assassinate Putin!

Hold on, "mirror dimension"?

We ARE getting Bizzaroworld???

Ahh the early 2000s shows, got to love them.

Hold on, "mirror dimension"?

We ARE getting Bizzaroworld???
    Or at least a take on it seemingly.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Was that an actual poster?
    Oh yeah, Smallville was incredibly horny.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Synopsis for "Tried and True."

"AMY JO JOHNSON ("FELICITY") DIRECTS – Lois (Elizabeth Tulloch) tells Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) that she and Chrissy (Sofia Hasmik) plan to do a deeper dive into the Inverse Society and Lana (Emmanuelle Chriqui) and Sarah (Inde Navarrette) try to comfort each other after the fallout at Sarah's quinceañera. Meanwhile, Jordan (Alex Garfin) notices something suspicious in Jonathan's (Jordan Elsass) book bag. Lastly, Lt. Mitch Anderson (guest star Ian Bohen "Teen Wolf") finds himself under fire for the deterioration of the department of defense's relationship with Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If true...Yay .