Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Jon Kent doing drugs is bad. He's nothing like his comic counterpart. That guy would never do drugs. Ever!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Jon Kent doing drugs is bad. He's nothing like his comic counterpart. That guy would never do drugs. Ever!
    Yes indeed..it's the fall of great icon of fair play.."I am too cool to have powers" has fallen.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

"if your girlfriend is also your drug dealer then you might be a redneck" (sorry for the Jeff Foxworthy joke lol)

If "Superman And Lois" does go over to HBOmax exclusively next season as a result of the rumored sale of the CW going through, would that be more of a good thing or a bad thing?

Like, could SAL get a bigger budget by being an HBOmax exclusive show, or would SAL lose too many viewers who don't have HBOmax but did have basic cable?

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    If "Superman And Lois" does go over to HBOmax exclusively next season as a result of the rumored sale of the CW going through, would that be more of a good thing or a bad thing?

Like, could SAL get a bigger budget by being an HBOmax exclusive show, or would SAL lose too many viewers who don't have HBOmax but did have basic cable?
    I think even if CW gets sold they will still put DC shows on the CW. If they move it to HBO Max I don’t think much would change in terms of viewers, aside from the loss of those who only watch it live, but I would hope they’d up the budget more.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Update on that:
    HBO Max Chief Content Officer Casey Bloys comments on whether some CW series will be moved to HBO Max due to the CW sale:

"We'll see what happens. In this sale, I don't know what they want to do or not, the shows do very well when they come to HBO Max in the channel deal"
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Update on that:
    Good for anyone who still enjoys the Arrowverse .

…interesting. Jon potentially becoming Superboy before Jordan is definitely not something I saw coming.

I think the question is if that's the real Jon.

…interesting. Jon potentially becoming Superboy before Jordan is definitely not something I saw coming.

The S on his tshirt is bleeding.

Does anyone think jon taking the drugs gives him powers and he gets the big idea to go heroing, so he creates this weird kon wannabe look, then tries his best, but messes stuff up
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the question is if that's the real Jon.
    You think that’s “Bizarro Jon”?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    The S on his tshirt is bleeding.

Does anyone think jon taking the drugs gives him powers and he gets the big idea to go heroing, so he creates this weird kon wannabe look, then tries his best, but messes stuff up
    Yeah I think that will likely be his basic trajectory although where he ends up may not result in total failure.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Wait a minute,they aren't gonna do boyzarro..it would seriously suck if they did that twist..I mean,jon himself has negligible presence in the story yet

Basically,this is conner..
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 02-17-2022 at 02:19 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Wait a minute,they aren't gonna do boyzarro..it would seriously suck if they did that twist..I mean,jon himself has negligible presence in the story yet

Basically,this is conner..

Yeah it is basically Conner. Conner is very likable, even when he is being bad or a slight ass, that's why he is a large factor on YJ and Titans also.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Incredible Member

Who would have guessed that the speculation of CW Jon taking inspiration from Conner would have actually turn out true (even if just in a wardrobe sense)? Certainly not me.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

After doing drugs, he is turning into a punk. He must be in his rebellious phase.