Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Just like the comics I guess. COIE marked the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. Now we're seeing a version of it play out in live action.

Has Gotham ever been mentioned on this show?
    No but Central City was.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Might be for the best.
    I’ve seen some others say S&L will get at least 2 more seasons and then it will either move to MAX or end. 4 seasons would be fine with me, every season would basically be a year in HS for the boys, and then it ends with them going to college or what have you.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’ve seen some others say S&L will get at least 2 more seasons and then it will either move to MAX or end. 4 seasons would be fine with me, every season would basically be a year in HS for the boys, and then it ends with them going to college or what have you.
    When does the new ownership of the CW take over?
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    When does the new ownership of the CW take over?
    Not sure what you mean. CW hasn’t been sold yet so the ownership is unchanged, last we heard they’re still looking for a buyer. However Discovery taking over WB is likely why you’re seeing a bunch of shows get cancelled without a final season to wrap things up like the CW typically gives. Zaslov wants HBO Max to essentially get dibs on DC content, so everything will eventually move there or get cancelled.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Might be for the best.
    Agreed. Despite the paywall, I think HBO Max would make it easier for casual viewers to find the show. For most CW shows, you have to search them actively in order to watch them or even know they exist, even though CW is free for a lot of TV viewers.

Not sure what you mean. CW hasn’t been sold yet so the ownership is unchanged, last we heard they’re still looking for a buyer. However Discovery taking over WB is likely why you’re seeing a bunch of shows get cancelled without a final season to wrap things up like the CW typically gives. Zaslov wants HBO Max to essentially get dibs on DC content, so everything will eventually move there or get cancelled.
    I had head they had a buyer lined up but the deal wasn't official yet and there was debate how much DC content they would get to keep.
    Assassinate Putin!

My local CW station is airing a minor league baseball game instead of S&L.
    Assassinate Putin!

Oh thst would piss me off if they did that on mine, I want my fix, and we are already losing almost a month after this week
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Wow, pre-empted for MiLB... yeah, move to HBO Max.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Wow, pre-empted for MiLB... yeah, move to HBO Max.

Yeah, the show is not helping itself on that channel with all the breaks, and now preempted ugh.

I like binging shows all at once, but getting the show every week on time would still be a blessing
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I just watch it online off of the CW site, it’s easier to get it that way at this point.

I just watch it online off of the CW site, it’s easier to get it that way at this point.

That's thru your local TV provider right?
    How much is it if it's anything extra?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It was definitely a step up from Bizarro world but did we really just return for...2 episodes? Only to go on ANOTHER hiatus? Did I see that right?

I really wish that the 2 Jonathans would've merged though or that we will. I love my heroes to win but I also need them to have some losses...especially when its a 50/50 win lol.

But the whole mergers thing is more well thought out than what the Arrowverse did with their dopplegangers. Wouldve been a better way to deal with Caitlin/Frost or even the Laurels.

The ending was great, not sure if Clark should've done it in an area where there are houses RIGHT there but a great scene.