Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Jordan Elsass is really becoming one of my favorite actors on the show. He’s pretty damn good at playing a villain. Meanwhile Jordan Kent is a huge wimp. Even with all the training and the yellow sunlight weakening Bizarro Jon he still gets his ass kicked up until the last second! Jordan was kinda back to being his old annoying S1 self, he just made every bad choice imaginable and I guess he’s fixated on getting back with Sarah. Ugh do the writers not realize how Sarah comes off as? I don’t want them to get back together!
    I get it, he's a teenager, but this fixation on his relationship with Sarah just is not healthy. And completely one-sided because Sarah already seems like she's moving on. Lana and Sarah really don't seem like the types to look back at this point.
    Ok Clark needs to realize how terrible he is at handling his relationship with Jon. I’m hoping he talks to Bizarro Jon and Bizarro Jon just tears him a new one and forces him to realize how he’s been slipping up.
    Yeah, I think Clark really needs to start listening to what Jon really has to say instead of just lecturing him all the time. I thought Bizarro!Jon would be the first step but maybe something more dramatic needs to happen.
    Damn poor John Henry Irons, with all the head trauma he keeps taking he’s going to end up right back in the hospital. I kinda hope we meet the Bizarro versions of the Irons’. Looks like that “in-between place” (is that going to be the Phantom Zone I wonder?) is indeed where Nat initially ended up. Wonder if that detail will be plot relevant.
    I feel like there's more going on with how Natalie ended up on this Earth than we've been led to believe.
    And Clark decided to out himself to Lana! That should maybe make things easier for Jordan assuming Lana doesn’t hold a grudge.
    I feel like Jordan definitely thinks this is his way of getting back together with Sarah, but I want him to stay dumped.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm seeing some critiquing online that Lois isn't getting a lot to really do this season other than react to her family's drama or basically be frustrated, and I can kind of see it.

Even she and Clark don't get a big reunion moment they just pivot to focusing on the plot or whatever their kids are worried about this episode.

We get more Lana family drama or characters reacting to Lana stuff than we do with them individually.
    I'm hoping the writers can see it and FIX IT!

Extraordinary Member

Bizzaro Jon had a good plan, but he was playing around too much if he did that plan at night he might have had a chance.

Jon is still being defiant, But will he be crazy enough to fuse with bizzaro Jon on his own. In turn I hope Lois has a conversation with Clark soon, it must be difficult to loose authority or control over kids in some situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I get it, he's a teenager, but this fixation on his relationship with Sarah just is not healthy. And completely one-sided because Sarah already seems like she's moving on. Lana and Sarah really don't seem like the types to look back at this point.

Yeah, I think Clark really needs to start listening to what Jon really has to say instead of just lecturing him all the time. I thought Bizarro!Jon would be the first step but maybe something more dramatic needs to happen.

I feel like there's more going on with how Natalie ended up on this Earth than we've been led to believe.

I feel like Jordan definitely thinks this is his way of getting back together with Sarah, but I want him to stay dumped.
    Heh it helps to remember that Jordan is supposed to be 15 I think, so him being an idiot desperate for a girl’s affection isn’t that crazy. He’s a good portrayal of a 15 year old, it’s just 15 year olds are annoying
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

Heh it helps to remember that Jordan is supposed to be 15 I think, so him being an idiot desperate for a girl’s affection isn’t that crazy. He’s a good portrayal of a 15 year old, it’s just 15 year olds are annoying
    He's also a romantic in comparison to his brother...Jon may be protecting his drug dealing girlfriend, but I haven't heard him say that he was going to be marrying this girl yet. Heck seeing Sarah's behavior (trying to get Jordan to meet her fling, being a hypocrite when it comes to distancing, etc) she would have been a waste of secret identity knowledge.

Superman & Lois was apparently the most popular DC show on HBO Max Old tweet and not sure how true it is but I don’t think I shared it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    He's also a romantic in comparison to his brother...Jon may be protecting his drug dealing girlfriend, but I haven't heard him say that he was going to be marrying this girl yet. Heck seeing Sarah's behavior (trying to get Jordan to meet her fling, being a hypocrite when it comes to distancing, etc) she would have been a waste of secret identity knowledge.
    That’s actually a great contrast too! Given Lois talked about dating dudes meant to make her dad mad I kinda wonder if that is something Jon is doing too whereas Jordan is more like Clark in that he’s a believer in “love at first sight” even when the reality doesn’t always work out like that.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

That’s actually a great contrast too! Given Lois talked about dating dudes meant to make her dad mad I kinda wonder if that is something Jon is doing too whereas Jordan is more like Clark in that he’s a believer in “love at first sight” even when the reality doesn’t always work out like that.
    Also an interesting contrast to where there's a talk of what you keep from people and what you tell them and Lois admitted she's never told Clark about her old boyfriends.

This show is so good, beats the hell out of every disney plus marvel show. But it's scheduling is just the worst.
    In Clark's defense, he's behind everyone timewise. To him he just found out about the XK like a couple of days ago. Everyone else it was over a month. And we saw how Clark's anger and disapointment was something Jon was burdened with for a month, only to get another lecture immediately when he came back. Wheras from Clark's pov, he thought everything was fine a week ago so it doesn't feel the long term deterioration of their relationship like everyone else.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Oh man, this was a gem of a scene: Lois’s old boyfriend Dave, who was in a Primus cover band… “a band that no-one should ever cover.” Great line (and great band!), Lois gets it.

Unintentionally funny line from Jon: “I’m really in to Lambos lately.”

Great line from Nat: “Guess we learned our lesson. No leaving the house without the Hammer.”

Love seeing John Henry in a smock pounding away with metal and tech.

Lana plucking the kryptonite shards of of Superman… why would she not start with the big one?

Thought all the fight scenes with Bizarro Jon were pretty cool.

… and Clark saves both Jordan and Bizarro Jon.

And from a technical standpoint, the past two episodes have been playing on my app without any commercials, First time this has ever happened. Maybe because they’re Bizarro episodes, heh.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    This show is so good, beats the hell out of every disney plus marvel show. But it's scheduling is just the worst.
    In Clark's defense, he's behind everyone timewise. To him he just found out about the XK like a couple of days ago. Everyone else it was over a month. And we saw how Clark's anger and disapointment was something Jon was burdened with for a month, only to get another lecture immediately when he came back. Wheras from Clark's pov, he thought everything was fine a week ago so it doesn't feel the long term deterioration of their relationship like everyone else.
    That's part of why you would expect Lois would feel more emotion at having her husband back, or the boys seeing their dad again, but the plot then pivots towards Jon-El and Lana.

Lies that Bind Synposis.

"SUPERMAN & LOIS IS BACK WITH AN ORIGINAL EPISODE! — We pick up right where we left off with Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) levitating in front of Lana (Emmanuelle Chriqui). Meanwhile, Jordan (Alex Garfin) and Jonathan (Jordan Elsass) question whether Lois (Elizabeth Tulloch) and Clark are telling them the complete story. Lastly, Natalie (Tayler Buck) tries her best to get Sarah (Inde Navarrette) to acknowledge Jordan.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

If CW gets sold, what should happen to S&L?
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Continue on HBOMax?

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Either S3 will be the final season or they’ll bring it over to MAX. They may keep it going simply to have a Superman in the spotlight until they’re ready to film a new movie.

BANNED

The show has been shifted to mid-season

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...120152504.html