Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Season 1 still doing quite well in the UK.

No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Brits do have a fondness for Supes as we know well
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Reading that did make me think “telepathy”. Could be Brainiac, Blanque, or Ultra-Humanite since all have had telepathic powers at one point or the other.
    It would be kind of interesting if they pull from Pak's Action run where Ultra-Humanite ends up performing experiments in Smallville. Could maybe play-up his body-switching.

Dylan Walsh's Sam Lane on SAL is second only to Michael Ironside's rendition on Smallville in my book.

Wonder how he'll interact with Jenna Dewan's Lucy Lane?

I'm guessing the SAL version of Jenna's Lucy is going to be noticeably different from her SG version of the same character.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would be kind of interesting if they pull from Pak's Action run where Ultra-Humanite ends up performing experiments in Smallville. Could maybe play-up his body-switching.
    Unfortunately one of the show writers really hates the New 52 so I don’t expect anything from that era to be used. Perhaps other writers feel differently, we’ll see, but mainly the show has been taking from Busiek, Johns, and the Triangle Era comics wise. There’s some older stuff, like the X-Kryptonite and Edge being Clark’s evil half brother which feel straight out of Pre-Crisis, but overall I don’t expect them to use anything post-Flashpoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Dylan Walsh's Sam Lane on SAL is second only to Michael Ironside's rendition on Smallville in my book.

Wonder how he'll interact with Jenna Dewan's Lucy Lane?

I'm guessing the SAL version of Jenna's Lucy is going to be noticeably different from her SG version of the same character.
    Funny you should mention that, someone uploaded some scans of the magazine article:

And some stuff on Jon and Jordan:
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

So there was an in-universe reason why they never brought Lucy up.

Found the full article:

"The Ties that Bind" synopsis:

Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) opens up to Lois (Elizabeth Tulloch) about his ongoing struggle with visions and admits that there is only one person who might be able to help. Meanwhile, Lana (Emmanuelle Chriqui) receives some unexpected news and tensions begin to rise between Lois and Chrissy (Sofia Hasmik). Lastly, Sarah (Inde Navarrette) breaks plans with Jordan (Alex Garfin) to spend time with Natalie (Tayler Buck).

Bet he has to go talk to Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Bet he has to go talk to Edge.
    It's kind of ironic that Edge took away Jor-El and has now become Supes' de-facto Kryptonian archive.

It's kind of ironic that Edge took away Jor-El and has now become Supes' de-facto Kryptonian archive.
    Saw some speculation that maybe they’ll bring back Lara in some way, but I thought her crystal was destroyed and her consciousness purged? Leaves Edge as the only source of Kryptonian lore left which will be interesting.

Chances we meet SAL's Pete Ross this season?

He doesn't have the SG complication.
    Last edited by daBronzeBomma; 01-02-2022 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Chances we met SAL's Pete Ross this season?

He doesn't have the SG complication.
    I'm kind of surprised they haven't mentioned him yet. I feel like in another life Kyle probably would've been Pete.

Astonishing Member

I'm kind of surprised they haven't mentioned him yet. I feel like in another life Kyle probably would've been Pete.
    They did mention him in the second episode, I think.

David Ramsey, aka John Diggle from Arrow, will direct the 2nd episode of the upcoming season: "The Ties That Bind"

Wonder if he'll show up as Diggle again (and unlike last time, if this appearance will actually have an impact on the story).
    Last edited by daBronzeBomma; 01-03-2022 at 05:09 PM.