Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
    BANNED

If it doesn't go past a third season, I wouldn't really mind. We haven't been left hanging on anything, season two acted as an adequate 'series fauxnale' and tied up everyone's arcs. Some shows don't need a decade's worth of seasons to be good, and most CW super shows peak at season two anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    If it doesn't go past a third season, I wouldn't really mind. We haven't been left hanging on anything, season two acted as an adequate 'series fauxnale' and tied up everyone's arcs. Some shows don't need a decade's worth of seasons to be good, and most CW super shows peak at season two anyway.
    Yeah. Season 3 is a perfect place to end the series insofar as S&L had outgrown Smallville. Even if there had been a fourth season the series needed to move to Metropolis for that season. The writers have plenty of time to tie the series up in the third season's last episodes. Personally, I'd end it with the boys going off to college and Clark and Lois, now empty nesters, moving back to Metropolis. Maybe a final scene of Clark and Lois looking out upon the glittering Metropolis nighttime skyline with the outline of the soon to be tallest tower - LexCorp - rising in the distance.
    Last edited by Jeffrey2; 08-28-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I assume that once they get their movie house in order most, if not all, the TV shows will be cancelled. Titans and Doom Patrol are on the bubble. If not officially cancelled. Stargirl can be pulled at any time being a seasonal show. YJ was a very popular show and they pulled the plug anyway which suggests that popularity among fans isn't the determining factor over there. They want what Marvel has. That means shared universe. Peacemaker might be safe but I doubt anything not connected to the movies gets salvaged. With none of the shared universe shows still on the air, they have no reason to keep them going for the sake of the others.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I assume that once they get their movie house in order most, if not all, the TV shows will be cancelled. Titans and Doom Patrol are on the bubble. If not officially cancelled. Stargirl can be pulled at any time being a seasonal show. YJ was a very popular show and they pulled the plug anyway which suggests that popularity among fans isn't the determining factor over there. They want what Marvel has. That means shared universe. Peacemaker might be safe but I doubt anything not connected to the movies gets salvaged. With none of the shared universe shows still on the air, they have no reason to keep them going for the sake of the others.
    I don't want more movie content. I want more original stuff .

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Now that Earth-Prime is donezo, we can just bring back actors who already died!

Not seeing any thing here that says Bruno Mannheim. For one thing he is not really ugly.
    John Martin, citizen & rightful ruler of the omniverse.

Quote Originally Posted by llozymandias View Post
    Not seeing any thing here that says Bruno Mannheim. For one thing he is not really ugly.
    I’m guessing. S2 set up Mannheim/Intergang to be the bad guys for S3 so I assume that’s who he’s playing. Unless of course he’s playing their alien backer/mastermind.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'm expecting a surprise villain at some point because they've already done it twice .

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

I'd say he looks the part anyway...
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

He kind of looks more like Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He kind of looks more like Jordan.
    Definitely can pass as Alex’s brother, and he does look more like comic Jon.

He looks way closer to comic Jon than ole dude did.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Definitely can pass as Alex’s brother, and he does look more like comic Jon.
    And Jordan was more like comic Jon, so it feels so full circle now .