Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1066

I've always thought CW Jon looked more like Conner, and yeah, Jordan looks like comics Jon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I've always thought CW Jon looked more like Conner, and yeah, Jordan looks like comics Jon.

Well now no one looks like Conner .
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Family bonding at the new Fortress ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Family bonding at the new Fortress ?
    I am looking forward to seeing the new Fortress. Hope they make the interior look cool, more like the Supergirl Fortress preferably.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing the new Fortress. Hope they make the interior look cool, more like the Supergirl Fortress preferably.
    Here's hoping .

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Well now no one looks like Conner .
    I would love to have Conner brought into the show.

Hindsight being 20/20, were you happy with the decision to go with this version of "Parasite" as the Season 2 Big Bad?

She's easily the most powerful incarnation of the DC character in any continuity in any medium.

But, once again, bigger isn't automatically better. I disliked her look (too frumpy librarian) and felt like this Bizarro storyline could been better served by the demonic Angelica Blaze instead of Ally Alston.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Hindsight being 20/20, were you happy with the decision to go with this version of "Parasite" as the Season 2 Big Bad?

She's easily the most powerful incarnation of the DC character in any continuity in any medium.

But, once again, bigger isn't automatically better. I disliked her look (too frumpy librarian) and felt like this Bizarro storyline could been better served by the demonic Angelica Blaze instead of Ally Alston.
    I think conceptually it had potential, but they didn't execute it as well as they could have.

And yeah, they really could've done a lot more with Bizarro.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think conceptually it had potential, but they didn't execute it as well as they could have.

And yeah, they really could've done a lot more with Bizarro.
    Basically this. Really hope they give the Multiverse stuff a rest this season too. Just focus on Intergang as a bunch of evil weapons dealers/thug who traffic in alien tech with Lois and Clark investigating them. Maybe do something with the other Irons dying because he got involved with them, and how that affects “our” Irons. Keep it simple and focused.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Basically this. Really hope they give the Multiverse stuff a rest this season too. Just focus on Intergang as a bunch of evil weapons dealers/thug who traffic in alien tech with Lois and Clark investigating them. Maybe do something with the other Irons dying because he got involved with them, and how that affects “our” Irons. Keep it simple and focused.
    And maybe find more creative fights for Clark than just super-strong people.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    I would love to have Conner brought into the show.

Don't see it happening ,not with 2 sons ,and the bizzaro Jon "trying" to dress like 90s kon. Maybe they will have a crossover with Titans and Josh will be around Tyler,course Josh is taller than Tyler so he has to get those lifts in his shoes 1st lol.

Actually I personally wouldn't mind all the DC shows and movies being all on the same earth ,BUT ONLY if they carve out their own part of it and don't crossover with each other every week.the shows are radically different from each other ,so make the world big and spread the heroes out as far as you can ,and bring them together for big crossover things
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

They're not going to introduce Conner into the show. For one thing, Titans is still using him.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    They're not going to introduce Conner into the show. For one thing, Titans is still using him.
    Season 4 is likely to be the last season of Titans. Conner could be introduced into S&L season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    Season 4 is likely to be the last season of Titans. Conner could be introduced into S&L season 4.
    I love Conner, but there is really no need for him when you have 2 teen supersons already on the show.